Tonight's Scores

andy25

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only pen, live or on TV I've seen in 29 years that was straight in top corner.takes 90% skill 10% balls to try that. Think he even celebrated without needing to check it went in. Davie gray Davie gray Davie Davie gray nanananananana

I watched the video. Davie G had the gumption to step up to the mark. Fair play to the lad [emoji41]
Brilliant penalty [emoji1360][emoji41]

Bit ironic, the pen we did get was IMO soft. Balancing out decisions or the ref realising previous errors. The beautiful game. 

Ironicly the pen we got was IMO soft decision. Sometimes in the beautiful game decicisions even themselves out! 

Deffo a few refs have a grudge against not 2 goals should have been given v rob Roy even from killiepyos angle with the camera, it was clear they bounced over the line cos the sort was behind the line and we seen a dust cloud. If you were given those goals yous would be title favs now

Watched it on my 4k large screen TV those two goals were not in trust me .

33 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Yep. After a glens goal wrongly called offside and denied 2 stonewall pens too. Pen straight in top corner nae hesitation

No glens player's appealed either of the incidents and the pen you got was of the very soft variety. Actually thought the 3 officials were poor 

No way was it a soft decision, both the ref and the assistant gave it, in fact the assistant had his flag up first,  you need to watch the video again there were many Glens players appealing for the second incident. Even so the penalty still had to be taken and Davy Gray new fine well what it meant to Glenafton.  Troon played really well and made this a very difficult game for the Glens,  hopefully this hard earned three points goes toward some fine league celebrations at the end of the season, but if not then so be it , ive had a memorable time.

2 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

No way was it a soft decision, both the ref and the assistant gave it, in fact the assistant had his flag up first. Even so the penalty still had to be taken and Davy Gray new fine well what it meant to Glenafton.  Troon played really well and made this a very difficult game for the Glens,  hopefully this hard earned three points goes toward some fine league celebrations at the end of the season, but if not then so be it , ive had a memorable time.

Just seen the highlights from the refereesview he couldn't see from the group of players in front of him  and the number 3s hand was blind side of the lino so we will go with guess work or presure 

Tell me more as another person who was at the game and isn't a Talbot supporter informed that it was never a penalty in a month of Sundays.
It's funny how people see things differently and how a ref can give a decision when he can't see the incident.

Don't be bitter QL [emoji6] it doesn't become you. [emoji39]

I'm only presenting my right to express my feelings on 2 decisions that has went against Talbot recently.
Mon The Talbot.
EEKA PEEKA!!

[emoji23] And may you continue to express your feelings. It's what makes the man.

C'mon the Glens [emoji6]

Personally think the 3 officials were rather poor to say the least.

near side linesman had his flag up for stuff he wasnt ever likely to be even sure about, but didn't flag for obvious things.  I wasn't far from being dead in line with the play for the disallowed goal, no way was he off side!  He was a good 1/2 yard on side in fact.

what about the decision to award Troon a foul, when 2 Troon players challenged each other on edge of their box?  Never in my life of playing and watching football have I ever witnessed such a hilariously bad decision by any referee!  

As for the far linesman and so called pressure to award Glens the late penalty, not a chance am I having it, he had his flag up straight away it was the ref who hesitated, both had a decent view of the handball.  

Glens players appealed both earlier penalty claims, both waved away, both I would have said were easier to give than wave away, but that's been the standard of officiating in the juniors for a few seasons now unfortunately.  

Very hard fought win, on balance of it we thoroughly deserved it.  If Troon had performed like that on more occasions this season they wouldn't be relegated.  Wish them all the best next season.

On a side note, was fantastic to see Mark Campbell back playing, after what I can only imagine to be about 2 years out after his bad injury at Talbot.  He is a decent big guy, professional attitude, very good leader and looks like he could probably still do a team a turn.  Wishing him all the best in future, as he would be good guy to have about a club in some capacity given his experience. 

"Those two goals were not in" quality bit of contradiction

Doesn't matter the size of the screen my tablet is 10 inch screen and I could clearly  see they were in, and I've just got brand new gregorys, the dust clout from the dirt that is being the line.

Trust me on this it makes a massive difference especially when you can slow it right down and pause it and rewind.

21 minutes ago, btw lads said:

If a penalty taker aims for top corner he will miss more than he scores! Have you played football?

Just a wee bit and I have taken a few penalties in my day 

Archived