Partick Thistle v Aberdeen

Not too much to say about tomorrow other than let's agree not to injure each other's players.

In terms of team, absolutely no idea who will figure tomorrow and who won't. Don't have many defensive options. I'd guess: Lewis; Logan, Taylor, Reynolds, Considine; O'Connor, Shinnie; Wright, Christie, Hayes; Storey.

Would imagine Hayes will get time with being out suspended and be off after an hour tops.

In terms of result, 1-1 with Doolan and Christie swapping goals.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really missed a trick with the last game and this one. We were never gonna beat Celtic so should've spent 90 minutes attempting to disable their full squad and spend today's game being as gentle as possible with Aberdeens. Dons lift Scottish cup and Thistles name also etched onto the silverware as a shout out.

Red TV International only has audio for this one. They appear to have finished up for the season - didn't have video on Wednesday either.

Debating with myself whether to pay Thistle a fiver to watch it. Probably will out of boredom. Anyone watched their coverage before?

I've watched it once before and it was decent quality, I believe fans of other sides on here have bought it before and said it was good and the commentary wasn't your usual unbearable biased one sided nonsense like Celtic or Rangers TV.

14 minutes ago, resk said:

Red TV International only has audio for this one. They appear to have finished up for the season - didn't have video on Wednesday either.

Debating with myself whether to pay Thistle a fiver to watch it. Probably will out of boredom. Anyone watched their coverage before?

That's because RedTV International only show homes games, and away games which are televised. The only exception was when they got special permission to piggy back onto Celtic TV's feed for a game at Parkhead.

Really think the league needs to chin Sky off, let BT have the big games, and group every club under a league TV channel televising all the other games. Then let everyone stream whatever game they please.

1 hour ago, resk said:

I chucked them a fiver and have a picture, FYI.

I chucked them a fiver and have a picture, FYI.

Cheers, I bit the bullet and did the same. Fk it, my pension did okay this month. Let the good times roll!

5 minutes ago, resk said:

Cheers, I bit the bullet and did the same. Fk it, my pension did okay this month. Let the good times roll!

I still have some student loan left! :lol:

When I saw Wright was starting that clinched it for me!

Archived