Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Yes.Mainly that the Scottish education system has failed you so miserably as have your parents.I do take some mild enjoyment in you being a bit of an embarrassment to the good folk of Arbroath though.Swearings not big or clever especially if your over 5.Tsk tsk.

*you're and a space is required after a full stop, basics really..... Tut, tut.

Proof the Scottish education system is failing?

Also *Swearing is....... but I cannot expect anything other than bad use of basic language from someone who supports Forfar.....being inbred and all.

35 minutes ago, Only_1_k_hester said:
44 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Also *Swearing is....... but I cannot expect anything other than bad use of basic language from someone who supports Forfar.....being inbred and all.

So you take the time to point out a grammatical error I failed to pick up on, well done, but did you have to show your lack of class (pun intended) with the inbred insults? 

I'm doing this on a mobile phone cut me a bit slack as regards spaces although i will accept "your" other criticism.[emoji6]

"Bad use of basic language" sounds a bit clumsy as well to be honest.Some top grammatical guy might have issue with that.Probably OK but....

Coming from the top notch incestuous nonce who no doubt knows his mother to also be his sister while giving out cheap blow jobs at the bus station so he can afford a packet of rizzla.

Coming from the top notch incestuous nonce who no doubt knows his mother to also be his sister while giving out cheap blow jobs at the bus station so he can afford a packet of rizzla.
Say hello & thanks to your mum.

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

"Bad use of basic language" sounds a bit clumsy as well to be honest.Some top grammatical guy might have issue with that.Probably OK but....

Give the poor cretin a break, he obviously went to Arbroath Academy and not Arbroath High School.

Time to reflect on yesterday.....cannot understand the managers way of thinking.

A few days ago Matty scores two excellent finishes (best position through the middle)...a few days later he is stuck out wide Left as Peters and See struggle to pass-control-make runs etc....someone explain to me how Josh managed to stay on??

Surely Cox and Matty would have been a far better pairing or am i missing something?

Time to reflect on yesterday.....cannot understand the managers way of thinking.
A few days ago Matty scores two excellent finishes (best position through the middle)...a few days later he is stuck out wide Left as Peters and See struggle to pass-control-make runs etc....someone explain to me how Josh managed to stay on??
Surely Cox and Matty would have been a far better pairing or am i missing something?

I agree matty should have been upfront, but the fact that see was taken off instead of Peters was bizarre, granted see hasn’t been great, but yesterday he at least posed abit more of a threat in behind, whereas Peters just struggles to do anything at the minute. Can only assume cox wasn’t fit. be good to see how hilson improves this squad.

9 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I honestly wonder what game I'm at some times - I thought Matty played on the right with the new lad (Hornby?) on the left in front of Bain.  If the gaffer wanted to keep Matty up front and drop Josh, he could have made any number of changes including putting Lochhead on at right mid.  When Josh started and stayed on, I was pretty convinced it must have been his last match of his loan...but maybe not.

I'm a bit of fan of Josh's (based on his early performances last season)  but yesterday was abysmal and highlights just where we are short in this team. 

Thought our fullbacks did well enough yesterday but, 2 games in, I'm still to see what Hornby brings that we don't have already.

1 minute ago, dee_62 said:

I honestly wonder what game I'm at some times - I thought Matty played on the right with the new lad (Hornby?) on the left in front of Bain.  If the gaffer wanted to keep Matty up front and drop Josh, he could have made any number of changes including putting Lochhead on at right mid.  When Josh started and stayed on, I was pretty convinced it must have been his last match of his loan...but maybe not.

I'm a bit of fan of Josh's (based on his early performances last season)  but yesterday was abysmal and highlights just where we are short in this team. 

Thought our fullbacks did well enough yesterday but, 2 games in, I'm still to see what Hornby brings that we don't have already.

Sorry meant the Right obvs....

My point is Matty is our only goalscorer and after Josh missed that 1st half chance his game was done

We should have made the switch or switches at half time as Arbroath were there for the taking.

2 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Sorry meant the Right obvs....

My point is Matty is our only goalscorer and after Josh missed that 1st half chance his game was done

We should have made the switch or switches at half time as Arbroath were there for the taking.

totally agree with your point tbs - Matty looked a shadow back on the wing in the first half, seemed to get more involved in the second though.  Can't understand moving an "in-form" striker out wide either.

totally agree with your point tbs - Matty looked a shadow back on the wing in the first half, seemed to get more involved in the second though.  Can't understand moving an "in-form" striker out wide either.

nothing seems to make any sense atm. with hilson coming in we can only hope that adds some quality to the team & we can start actually scoring goals at home.

12 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Always think Bain does well but the boy RB had a bit of a mare, hoofed it into the stand and from the throw in we scored, he had chance to clear it after McCallum made a great save too,

I was surprised and happy to see Cox and Easton on the bench, can’t comment on your recent games but they always do well against us

Congratulations to Matthew Aitken for his place in last weekend's SPFL team of the week after the hard fought victory at Ayr and for his first two senior goals for the Club. (from the Club's Facebook page.

And the next week  ------  he's played on the right wing (?) and C'mon Ouzy is on as centre forward !!! 

Archived