Absolutely pumped....!!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/09/2017 at 12:05, GordonD said:

So you don't know what 'invincible' means. Now I understand.

When Arsenal did their invncible season in 2004 they lost domestic cup ties and in europe, dont see anyone decrying their invincibles tag.

Just saying.

9 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

When Arsenal did their invncible season in 2004 they lost domestic cup ties and in europe, dont see anyone decrying their invincibles tag.

Just saying.

Did they use the word 'Invincible'? If so then they don't know what it means either.

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

In terms of their 2004 league campaign and our domestic game the term "invincible" is perfectly appropriate. I don't see the issue here

Fine, as long as you specify that and don't claim to be invincible when you've just been horsed five-nothing.

Of course Arsenal's undefeated league season was genuinely something to be proud of as they weren't spending ten times as much as anybody else on players. As has been pointed out many times Celtic's domestic season last year was like beating your two-year-old kid in a garden kickabout then boasting to your mates in the pub.

Don't you remember without looking it up? Or have you not been supporting them that long?

I remember but it would have taken you the same time to put it into google as it took to type your post asking the question, as I said, do your own research. Lazy c**t.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I remember but it would have taken you the same time to put it into google as it took to type your post asking the question, as I said, do your own research. Lazy c**t.

So if somebody stopped you in the street in Glasgow and asked for directions somewhere you'd tell them they'd be just as quick looking it up in the A to Z rather than answering the question?

That's assuming you know where places are in Glasgow and don't just arrive at Parkhead in the supporters' bus from Aberdeen or some other place every other week. You've avoided saying where you actually live so you might be trying to hide the fact that you're a glory seeker.

Fine, as long as you specify that and don't claim to be invincible when you've just been horsed five-nothing.
Of course Arsenal's undefeated league season was genuinely something to be proud of as they weren't spending ten times as much as anybody else on players. As has been pointed out many times Celtic's domestic season last year was like beating your two-year-old kid in a garden kickabout then boasting to your mates in the pub.

Why do we need to specify that we are talking about domestic football on this particular thread? A thread located on a Scottish football forum in the SPFL section, you know the domestic section of the forum. Its pretty self explanatory. Stop acting like a 2 year old.

The spending gap has been there for the best part of 2 decades and we haven't managed to go unbeaten so us Celtic fans will continue to be proud of the achievement if that's alright with you?!

So if somebody stopped you in the street in Glasgow and asked for directions somewhere you'd tell them they'd be just as quick looking it up in the A to Z rather than answering the question?
That's assuming you know where places are in Glasgow and don't just arrive at Parkhead in the supporters' bus from Aberdeen or some other place every other week. You've avoided saying where you actually live so you might be trying to hide the fact that you're a glory seeker.

Ye, that's right, I am from Aberdeen, so what? I followed Aberdeen all through the 80's but changed to rangers in the 90's cause I liked their style of play. Then when Martin O'Neil come to Celtic I started to support them and have loved it, easily the best team I've followed. I loved his style of play but must say, Brendan is a far better manager. Think it'll be Celtic all the way for me from now on. Go the hoops.

Archived