Glasgow crime

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

See a story in the news today about another playpark incident involving grown men on a Saturday night.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40992488

Whats the latest gangster update from those ITK ITC?

Remember seeing a house advertised for sale in Royston at £20,000 and the ad saying "Handy for the Royal Infirmary".

Thats the one - Ashfield.

Had a great day out there 5 or so years ago in the junior cup.

I had a tenner on us to win at 10/1 and we made a hell of a noise in the stand. Pub next door was decent post match as well

See a story in the news today about another playpark incident involving grown men on a Saturday night.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40992488

Whats the latest gangster update from those ITK ITC?

"Officers have been checking CCTV to identify those involved."

Good work fellas. Check Facebook next.

Failing that give up and pull over a motorist to make the numbers match.

I had written a long reply for this but couldn't post it as my signal was bad and then it got deleted but basically Glasgow is bad for intimidating chavs hanging around in gangs around about the city centre and you don't get that in Edinburgh. The chav nature in Glasgow hasn't changed at all in 20+ years despite the city receiving a facelift in that period.

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

I had written a long reply for this but couldn't post it as my signal was bad and then it got deleted but basically Glasgow is bad for intimidating chavs hanging around in gangs around about the city centre and you don't get that in Edinburgh. The chav nature in Glasgow hasn't changed at all in 20+ years despite the city receiving a facelift in that period.

^^^Trainers and phone stolen.

Mods please.

I was staying in Glasgow city centre the night of the Scotland England game, Bridge street in the Gorbals to be precise and I went to the Sainsbury's there and there were about 40 youths hanging around menacingly, some of them were on bikes going round in circles. It reminded me from a few scenes from the film training day. I used to live there 12/13 years ago and it despite some of the taller buildings being knocked down the chavs were the exact same. The youths that I saw there were likely the offspring of the ones that used to hang about there all those years ago when I was unfortunate enough to be living there.

Archived