The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

10 hours ago, ulysses said:

Wonder when we’ll get details on streaming. Got the fear now after reading about all the problems with Motherwell’s effort tonight. emoji51.png

Been wondering about that for a few weeks now.

I think the club should be trialling the service before the season kick off. Even if it's just a training session for 20 minutes.

Given that the service was prone to glitches last year with a relatively small number of viewers compared to the numbers that will be watching a week on Saturday, I'm not brimming over with confidence that things will run smoothly.

Fingers crossed.🤞

13 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Been wondering about that for a few weeks now.

I think the club should be trialling the service before the season kick off. Even if it's just a training session for 20 minutes.

Given that the service was prone to glitches last year with a relatively small number of viewers compared to the numbers that will be watching a week on Saturday, I'm not brimming over with confidence that things will run smoothly.

Fingers crossed.🤞

Thats a good idea regarding a pre-run of a training session to iron out any problems. When working abroad watched quite a lot of games never had problems though have read of fans who did have problems. 

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
3 hours ago, ulysses said:
Believe we have a game lined up against St Johnstone at the stadium on Saturday (not sure if that's old news). Would be an ideal opportunity to test out the streaming. 

(and moisten a few pampers)

Going through a pack a day at the moment. 

16 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That's shite. But it's also the testing system doing its job. Here's hoping they've contained it, that everyone who's got it is safe, and that no players develop it so the games can still start.

Just now, dezz said:

Hope everyone recovers quickly.

However, a 10 point deduction shouldn’t be out if the question.

Fitzy has Motherwell already rattled in that race for the top 3!

All seriousness this is pretty shite news. Be touch and go if we can start the season now too.