The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

13 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

I fully expect things to go wrong for us today. That’s my default position every single game. Anything else is a bonus! 

If you win and we go through also, I'm buying Div cocktails (lager and lime) after the game. Let's hope your correct. Imagine, just imagine what my rep would be like sitting with an IT geek.

btw I'm in Thailand, so it will all be by video cam, I'm sure it's not his first 1 on 1 to Thailand folk, ken.😍

46 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Forfar have only ever beaten Saints twice...both in the League Cup and they scored 5 goals on both occasions. 

😍

You're all talking about Bolton.

div.PNG.cb298aff191ff9797ca9018c2fdd7b6c.PNG Div Bolting

took me 3 hours ffs

4 hours ago, elvis said:

Take it you have been drinking

I don't drink that much and haven't had alcohol in 5 days. I'm not on any drugs either.

It's not drink or depression that causes your pessimism either- right?

Conor, Mika with 2, Stav, O'Hara and Goga all on the score sheet today.

Edited by medals

2 hours ago, Div said:

McMenamin is in the squad for todays game 👍

Good news!

Just after I typed my pessimistic drivel, I noticed a photo accompanying an article in the PDE, with a blurry image of McMenamin at training.

18 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

What are your thoughts on Indian, Chinese and Italian restaurants that aren’t in India, China or Italy? 

Genuine question by the way because I too don’t like “Irish pubs” but the way you positioned it there got me thinking.

Those mainly tend to be run by people with links to those countries.  Serving food that originated in those countries.  

‘Irish’ pubs are a different beast altogether. 

13 hours ago, Mac28 said:

Love_Street_Stadium_Paisley_Scotland.thumb.jpg.295ff8c99d16b09a39f6c9fb1b3e7713.jpg

Cracking pic on wikipedia. Had the pleasure of attending a few games there

I won a competition in the PDX to name the stand so you have me to thank for the extremely unoriginal name.  Won 2 season tickets presented to me by none other than Gazza before we played them in a pre season friendly.