The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

Great business to get Small back. Lad is very raw but there is 100% quality in there. Robbo can iron out his flaws. Look at Taylor. Will give us cover for Tanser

Tough game tomorrow. How good would it be to be sitting top of the league on 9 points. 

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

Lol. 
Hope he gets the same as he gave out at Pittodrie in May 

🔨 

It's a man's game in our league. You guys have gave out plenty last season too.

Not sure he'll play tomorrow 

9 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It is a “man’s game”, didn’t realise that included deliberately stamping on an opponents ankle, putting him out for two months.

Man’s game.

LOL 

Aye poor post. Don’t hold it against him but it was a shocker of a challenge. 

I was hoping Robbo would try and get Small back again. A cracking player who had some rash moments last season.

Hopefully he’s learned from his experiences and screws the nut. 

Just what we need in cover and to compete with Scott Tanser for the left back position. 

22 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

It is a “man’s game”, didn’t realise that included deliberately stamping on an opponents ankle, putting him out for two months.

Man’s game.

LOL 

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aye poor post. Don’t hold it against him but it was a shocker of a challenge. 

Aberdeen fans still sing songs about a shocker of a challenge that happened decades ago. 

At least your player is back playing to his pre-injury level.

37 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Man’s game.

LOL 

You've obviously never played then... but your also oblivious to the rough play from your own mob.

Plenty players land on others? Some make it look more of an accident, but it's often not.

Small was clearly wound up, but you never noticed why!

He'll learn to contain it and act smarter in future.

Your mob are far from angelic.

22 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Aberdeen fans still sing songs about a shocker of a challenge that happened decades ago. 

At least your player is back playing to his pre-injury level.

I don’t 

3 minutes ago, medals said:

You've obviously never played then... but your also oblivious to the rough play from your own mob.

Plenty players land on others? Some make it look more of an accident, but it's often not.

Small was clearly wound up, but you never noticed why!

He'll learn to contain it and act smarter in future.

Your mob are far from angelic.

Strange take. As I said I don’t hold it against the guy. I don’t think he meant it. It was, however, a shocker. 

No one claimed our team was ‘angelic’ either, just a bit poor that you’d allow a partisan view to defend a tackle that could’ve caused a very serious injury. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

No one claimed our team was ‘angelic’ either, just a bit poor that you’d allow a partisan view to defend a tackle that could’ve caused a very serious injury. 

It didn't though. Nether was I defending the tackle - just saying that in this "man's game" at this level these things happen and that your stance is hypocritical.