The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

1 hour ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Montrose 1-2 Forfar FT

Winning the group is at least back in our own hands then. Need to win the remaining games though and might be relying on goal difference.

You think we can beat Forfar who beat the team that beat us..   and we've gotta beat Arbroath 1st also?

Of course we can, and suddenly the terror will subside or?

Goodwin attains another defeat and if he's signing Moult won't be there by Christmas. 

Now SR and players, don't do that kinda sh*t for us.

Alfredo looking for a club - I can feel the anger rising at the thought.

13 hours ago, Billy_Gunn said:

Certainly is when the conversation is that Langfield works works wonders with whichever goalkeepers he’s had. It isn’t true.

i don’t dislike Hemming, I hope he does well but, I just don’t think he’s good enough nor is our coach capable of improving a mediocre goalie; as we’ve seen before.

Our coach and future manager, brother! 

Probably just Robinson getting a bit excited in that interview and talking about a player before all the paperwork has gone through. As of late we barely get a sniff of a rumour from the club until a day or 2 before its all public at best. Gonna make people more antsy about it than usual.

It is quite unusual for Robbo to be so open about a player coming in before he's actually signed.

The club is incredibly tight now compared to what it was like over the past ten years when information poured out the place.

I didn't see Mandron mentioned anywhere before he signed for example.

Until the scarf shot nothing is done, but I'd be surprised if Robbo has jumped the gun on this one, still fully expect an announcement. Soon!

1 minute ago, Div said:

It is quite unusual for Robbo to be so open about a player coming in before he's actually signed.

The club is incredibly tight now compared to what it was like over the past ten years when information poured out the place.

I didn't see Mandron mentioned anywhere before he signed for example.

Until the scarf shot nothing is done, but I'd be surprised if Robbo has jumped the gun on this one, still fully expect an announcement. Soon!

How soon is now ?

49 minutes ago, Munoz said:

How soon is now ?

37 minutes ago, Drooper said:

Who knows, but I can confirm that the Queen is most definitely dead.

36 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

No need to panic.

That joke isn't funny anymore.

5 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

I'm genuinely worried that Robinson sees McMenamin in that role.

There comes a point where you need to trust the process, and let Robinson complete the squad.

Id be astonished if he thought the answer to the left back position was to hang out to dry our most expensive signing, who we understood to be that man who would provide chances for others and score a few himself in a forward/ winger role.

Edited by glenburn bud

18 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I want a LWB so Please, Please, Please let me get what I want.

We have two LWBs on trial at the moment , unfortunately they are Jordan Marshall and Lewis Strapp !