The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

1. We’re box office.

2. He wants a square sausage & tattie scone doubler from the Buddie Good Food van.

3. He wants to wish Warnock farewell and good luck next season at Dagenham & Redbridge.

4. We’re dead handy for the airport.

He has a ticket for W7 apparently  😅

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I hope he’s remembered his balaclava. 

Now I have a vision in my mind of the FIFA president, in a balaclava, trying to take a burning Vespa scooter into FeegieField and unfurling a ‘Curva Nord’ banner. I need to shake off this vision before taking on another fcuking Ibrox / St Mirren Park double home fixture bollocks M8 corridor bullshit traffic situation. Grrrrr.

36 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

1. We’re box office.

2. He wants a square sausage & tattie scone doubler from the Buddie Good Food van.

3. He wants to wish Warnock farewell and good luck next season at Dagenham & Redbridge.

4. We’re dead handy for the airport.

5. He’s heard how pish Aberdeen are and he wants a right good laugh before heading home. 

20 hours ago, btb said:

Four goals so far this season - I'd have twisted.

He is far better coming off the bench than starting so I tend to agree.

Unless he start producing more goals in the coming weeks I think we could have done better

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Of course there’s a song ready made for him, but only us old farts will know it….

Toy-osi Ol-u-san-ya!

Toy-osi Ol-u-san-ya!

Like a streak of lightenin’ flashin’ ‘cross the sky.

Like the swiftest arrow whizzin’ from a bow.

Like a mighty cannonball he seems to fly. 
You’ll hear about him everywhere you go.

The time will come when everyone will know the name of..

Toy-osi Ol-u-san-ya!

Toy-osi Ol-u-san-ya!

Then again…………I’ll get ma coat!

Champion the Wonderhorse...one for the teenagers.

5 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Of course there’s a song ready made for him, but only us old farts will know it….

Toy-osi Ol-u-san-ya!

Toy-osi Ol-u-san-ya!

Like a streak of lightenin’ flashin’ ‘cross the sky.

Like the swiftest arrow whizzin’ from a bow.

Like a mighty cannonball he seems to fly. 
You’ll hear about him everywhere you go.

The time will come when everyone will know the name of..

Toy-osi Ol-u-san-ya!

Toy-osi Ol-u-san-ya!

Then again…………I’ll get ma coat!

That is just champion bud

This is definitely a team with no heart imo…

i fuckin love this squad - we were not at the races today but to grind that out of nothing is quite sensational.

that has to be up there with Raith c99-00 season when junior I think it was scored 2 in the last couple of minutes 

Honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen one hundred North Face black parkas move so quickly in unison as I did at 90+6 mins today. Impressive. Should get those wee kunts to choreograph the next series of Strictly.

2 minutes ago, medals said:

Toyosi new deal... wins penalty and scores winner... Great week for him and hope he keeps this up.

This x 100. What a week for the boy. Absolutely unbelievable stuff and I honestly think he is on his way to legend status. 

1 hour ago, saintmurn said:

Amazing SCENES today. Think that's the most I've celebrated a goal at the new stadium. 

My mate reckoned the scenes at the end of today’s game resembled those following the penalty shootout win against Dundee Utd.

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

My mate reckoned the scenes at the end of today’s game resembled those following the penalty shootout win against Dundee Utd.

In terms of last 5 minutes of a game at the new Love Street, that was definitely up there. 

The playoffs final against Utd was on my birthday, but today was very sweet. 

If VAR had done its job correctly, we'd now been sitting on 9 points from 3 games against the sheep.

Mandron misses a sitter and duffs a penalty at Livingston. Reacts by scoring two against St Johnstone and calmly nods the ball right onto Toyosi’s boot in the 97th minute today.

Really pleased for the big guy, he’s contributed his share this season, he’s been a good signing. 👍

Edited by pozbaird

24 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I thought McMenamin's contribution was encouraging today. Good to see him back, looking lively.

It was great to see him make a contribution to the winning goal ,where he went past his man with ease before sending over a great cross ball, for Mika to head back for Olusanya to bury the ball. 

Edited by glenburn bud