The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

6 hours ago, Molotov said:

That’s concerning. Was that outside or inside the stadium?

Outside on the street at the away end they were looking for Motherwell fans. Everyone of them were dressed in black and black balaclavas. I had a Saints hoodie on one of them seen the Saints badge on the hoodie. 

7 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

They are/will give the club a bad name. They were going to attack me and a mate until they realised we were Saints fans. My mate is 67 with breathing problems I'm 64. Reported them to the club. Noticed we have balaclavas banned from the SMISA stadium now. 

Lies 

7 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

They are/will give the club a bad name. They were going to attack me and a mate until they realised we were Saints fans. My mate is 67 with breathing problems I'm 64. Reported them to the club. Noticed we have balaclavas banned from the SMISA stadium now. 

Lies

14 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Outside on the street at the away end they were looking for Motherwell fans. Everyone of them were dressed in black and black balaclavas. I had a Saints hoodie on one of them seen the Saints badge on the hoodie. 

Why were they looking for Motherwell fans at Easter Road? 🤔

5 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

It was a pair of running shoes and a good turn of pace you needed outside Easter Road back in the day, not a balaclava.

Late 80’s I remember having to jump a wall and run across a bowling green to get away from them 😅

49 minutes ago, Toby1212 said:

Lies 

Are you for real. Tell you what contact the club as it was brought up at the boardroom . I take it you're one of the scum ? Oh there was more than me reported it as I was told the club already knew about it as complaints had already been made. 

How good would it have been if there had been football forums and the internet in 1974 ? " I'm disgusted with our so-called young supporters today , there were four double-decker buses for the Airdrie supporters parked in the car park at Love St after the game ( a 6-0 defeat for us) , the buses were surrounded by young St Mirren neds and every one of the bus windows were panned in. The neds weren't wearing balaclavas or anything , cos they didn't give a shit about being identified " !  As it is , there wasn't even a mention about it in the PDE !

1 minute ago, billyg said:

How good would it have been if there had been football forums and the internet in 1974 ? " I'm disgusted with our so-called young supporters today , there were four double-decker buses for the Airdrie supporters parked in the car park at Love St after the game ( a 6-0 defeat for us) , the buses were surrounded by young St Mirren neds and every one of the bus windows were panned in. The neds weren't wearing balaclavas or anything , cos they didn't give a shit about being identified " !  As it is , there wasn't even a mention about it in the PDE !

Billy it's Ian I remember these days we'll. But I don't remember young ones having a go with guys in their 60's one almost 70. 

25 minutes ago, billyg said:

They get more kicks nowadays stealing scarves and toy drums off weans and posting it on social media whilst blurring out their faces and bizarrely their trainers so they don't get identified. 🤣

And I don't just mean our supporters, every team's 'ultras' are at this sort of pish nowadays. 

36 minutes ago, billyg said:

Fans think Saints are inconsistent now...that 6-0 defeat at home was exactly a week after beating them 1-0 at Broomfield!

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

Are you for real. Tell you what contact the club as it was brought up at the boardroom . I take it you're one of the scum ? Oh there was more than me reported it as I was told the club already knew about it as complaints had already been made. 

Yeah I am for real, not one member threatened any old men especially not of their own team👍If you happened to have bother that’s on you but I Guarantee it was not a member of northbank or ultras paisley.

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

Several people complained directly to the club, before you, that they saw boys running near other St Mirren fans?

And this actually made it into the board meeting minutes :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Toby1212 said:

Yeah I am for real, not one member threatened any old men especially not of their own team👍If you happened to have bother that’s on you but I Guarantee it was not a member of northbank or ultras paisley.

Without being funny, you absolutely cannot vouch for every move of every person in your group at any given match given there is well over 150 if you either involved or on the peripheryof the group at any given away day, so it's a bit of a bold/silly statement to come on here and say you guarantee it did not happen.

I'm not saying it did or it didn't happen on the occasion ZingaliMan is saying as I wasn't there but you cannot possibly say it didn't for sure given the size of the group of boys that travel and those who also latch on. 

Edited by djchapsticks