IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

46 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Guessing it wouldn't be hard for him to identify you after your appearance on Sportscene and the subsequent gif.

Which, despite it being against us, was one of the great moments in Scottish football.

So what you're saying is I'm a marked man?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If as Ronnie implied, we are in the position of Temps wanting to sign a new contract but the club has concerns over his fitness, I hope yesterday helps them decide to keep him.

A Temps with slight fitness issues is worth more to us than some of the fully fit duds we've hung onto in the past.

Sounds like a wonder save  from Woods at the end too. Look forward to seeing the highlights.

On 22/02/2018 at 12:09, Kyle said:

That constitutes harassment. I thought better of you, RandomGuy.

You'll be next, remember I know what you look like 

If as Ronnie implied, we are in the position of Temps wanting to sign a new contract but the club has concerns over his fitness, I hope yesterday helps them decide to keep him.
A Temps with slight fitness issues is worth more to us than some of the fully fit duds we've hung onto in the past.

Temps could walk into any side in the Premiership bar the OF and Aberdeen we won’t be keeping him. Ronnie is right we saved his career but if he got an offer to double or triple his wage somewhere else he’ll do it. Which I’ll have no complaints over if he keeps us up. If he was wanting to stay we’d have already re signed him.

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Temps could walk into any side in the Premiership bar the OF and Aberdeen we won’t be keeping him. Ronnie is right we saved his career but if he got an offer to double or triple his wage somewhere else he’ll do it. Which I’ll have no complaints over if he keeps us up. If he was wanting to stay we’d have already re signed him.

I'd agree but just going by what he said. I would be delighted if he stayed but would've thought he'll want to try elsewhere first.

Andy from the Advertiser has said that Canning deliberately left Skondras out as he hasn't been performing well enough recently. While I think it's bizarre, he hasn't been good since December, so hopefully this can give him a kick up the arse as he is one of our best players on his day. Public criticism worked for Tomas. 

16 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Gogic is done for the season as well.

We are going to be struggling to field teams at the end of the season at this rate, the players need to be more savvy and minimise any possible suspensions or else we may be playing with less than the full compliment in our post split fixtures. Hopefully a few of the development squad can make a case to be included in first team squads to help our cause.

Archived