IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

3 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Because fanny face, my friend who was at the fans forum had already given me a comprehensive run down on the meeting in a phone call whilst at work, jeezo you should engage brain before typing on here, you make it too easy for me to show you up as the imbecile you are.

So. Many. Lies. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Because fanny face, my friend who was at the fans forum had already given me a comprehensive run down on the meeting in a phone call whilst at work, jeezo you should engage brain before typing on here, you make it too easy for me to show you up as the imbecile you are.

There is 0% chance you've got any mates.

19 hours ago, Staggie_93 said:

We’re richer than Aberdeen you say?

Are you surprised? You "blew us out the water" when we were both after Brian Graham, and we'd offered him a first team wage. 

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Did the Hamilton chairman really say at an open forum that he thinks an RBS employee has been involved in this fraud/theft? That’s a very serious allegation.

Also, HA is a troll.

Sounds like it ...... What a club !! 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

We never got to that stage Random. He'd already agreed to join County when we opened talks.

That's it, every time you try and wind folk up I'll be straight in there to point out errors. 

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's it, every time you try and wind folk up I'll be straight in there to point out errors. 

That constitutes harassment. I thought better of you, RandomGuy.

17 hours ago, happyaccie said:

unnamed (7).gif

21 hours ago, JudgeFlash said:

I recorded the full audio of it, I may put it on youtube if anyone is interested. Sadly I don't know how to  edit the "WHY DONT'ZZZ WE SIGNZZZ PLAYAZZ WHO R GOOD"" style comments. 

Brilliant :lol::lol:

If you could let us know if you plan to upload it that would be great, would like to hear it again.  

7 hours ago, Skondras said:

Brilliant :lol::lol:

If you could let us know if you plan to upload it that would be great, would like to hear it again.  

I'll work on it. I figure it's always better to record these kinda events as it nearly went 90 minutes and a lot of drivel was taking up my short term memory. "WE NEEDZzZZ TO SPECULTATEZZZ TOACCUMULATEZZZ" 

Also, found it randomasfuck that a "Rangers" fan was the last word at the end. Good on him for supporting our academy though. 

On 22/02/2018 at 07:59, Bert Raccoon said:

There is 0% chance you've got any mates.

Another twit who follows the club I support, must be one of the young crew as he can't read properly. In my post I clearly stated my friend called me whilst I was at work, he said my mate, this level of word blindness, or embellishment of my posts to justify the dig is simply ammunition for me to make them look stupid, guess I can have a stab at Berts identity now because his actions on here are synonymous with 1 fan I can think of.

33 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He battered 6 Cowdenbeath fans with a fag in his mouth if that helps.

He single-handedly wound up the dabs and for that there will always be a place in my heart for Bert. 

53 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He battered 6 Cowdenbeath fans with a fag in his mouth if that helps.

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

He single-handedly wound up the dabs and for that there will always be a place in my heart for Bert. 

These are both factually correct.

4 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

These are both factually correct.

Guessing it wouldn't be hard for him to identify you after your appearance on Sportscene and the subsequent gif.

Which, despite it being against us, was one of the great moments in Scottish football.

Archived