Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

What times the draw?

5pm supposedly but they'll kick the absolute arse out of it with montages and awards and it'll be about 6pm before pot 4 is drawn I'd imagine. 

Oh very funny.....not. I would have not have expected anything less from a member of the closed shop that is the premier league.

You obviously got promoted in a year when the 12 teams above you were not in receipt of a massive hand out for doing f*** all. Not fair play to any teams in any of the leagues below.

First paragraph is for the heads gone thread.

As for your second paragraph I will address. Maybe Thistle did get promoted b4 this payment however they got promoted when it was purely 1 team up 1 team down. Currently top team goes automatically up and 2,3 and 4 have a chance. Teams can still get promoted it's actually easier now, so get yourself promoted and stop moaning. Argument shot down

As for your second, Celtic are the best team in the league but they will do fuk all in Europe if they don't play games week in week out. I'd like to think the other clubs aid to their improvement and match sharpness.

Still laughing at your first argument. Tbh

Laugh away. Glad you are enjoying yourself. You would feel differently if you were not in the top tier. 400k to help Celtics match fitness?

No. To try and compete.
That's the essence of football tbh.
Maybe Ayr should try and get a couple of promotions? I mean that's what clubs are doing you know.... getting promoted. It will happen again this yr.

We will have to agree to disagree. To pay 11 top teams 400k for a coupke games vs the team in Europe to help them stay Sharp will never seem fair. Rules or no rules. Hopefully we will have a good season. Started well ..... I do feel for whoever makes the playoffs for the spl as they will be up against a team who have have had a nice wee earner for doing very little.
Rules don't make it fair.

We will have to agree to disagree. To pay 11 top teams 400k for a coupke games vs the team in Europe to help them stay Sharp will never seem fair. Rules or no rules. Hopefully we will have a good season. Started well ..... I do feel for whoever makes the playoffs for the spl as they will be up against a team who have have had a nice wee earner for doing very little.

The money is purely for youth development

Like I say, confident you will get promoted this yr. Good luck.with season

14 hours ago, Somerset 2010 said:

Oh very funny.....not. I would have not have expected anything less from a member of the closed shop that is the premier league.

You obviously got promoted in a year when the 12 teams above you were not in receipt of a massive hand out for doing f*** all. Not fair play to any teams in any of the leagues below. This isn't just about Ayr, it's about all the other teams in the championship, L1 and L2. 

Just as well you don't need to play any Premiership teams to try and win the Championship to get promoted then eh.

Archived