Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bennett said:

I have a wee chuckle, sticking their cakes in with the spuds is a fine bit of japery.

More bigotry from the person who joked about paedophillia. 

Bonner on Sportsound dribbling the usual pish that Celtic in Europe are fucking woeful because they don't face that class of opposition every week.

I hope they get their wish and f**k off to England so that they can practice getting pumped catatonic every fucking week, and not just in those few weeks before Christmas.

Is it extremely petty to note that Celtic fans have been singing about the Lisbon Lions in the 68th minute rather than the 67th for the last year and a bit? 

Given they have the badge on their shirt this season when it was won 50 years ago at the end of last season, it doesn't surprise me that their fans are also a bit thick tbh.

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

Just a reminder that Bennett was banned because he couldn’t stop posting about the sexual abuse of children. 

You couldn't paint a red neck on the c**t. It's actually to the detriment of the owner of the site that he wasn't sine died. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

You couldn't paint a red neck on the c**t. It's actually to the detriment of the owner of the site that he wasn't sine died. 

It beggars belief that bennett isnt permabanned.

Archived