Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well. Pumped by a far better team again. We take it and try learn from it, a lot of our players are inexperienced at this level so it's good to get the chance to play these teams, can only make our lads better players in the long term.

Hope we can go to Hampden on Saturday and get to the first cup final of the season.

The important results on nights like this are the Anderlecht games. Celtic really still only need a point at Parkhead against them. Even then, a narrow defeat looks likely to be enough to get them where they want to be from this group.

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Gassed in Germany?

I’ve only downvoted this because you’re a shitebag who clutches the coattails of someone making edgy jokes then crumbles when someone claims their maw is dying.

FYI

I’ve only downvoted this because you’re a shitebag who clutches the coattails of someone making edgy jokes then crumbles when someone claims their maw is dying.

FYI

Not so much crumbling but if someone’s mum is dying then I would always tend to put that ahead of any “edgy” comments on P+B.

Says a lot about your mentality that you have an issue with this.

46 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Given they have the badge on their shirt this season when it was won 50 years ago at the end of last season, it doesn't surprise me that their fans are also a bit thick tbh.

Well, fifty years ago this season they were the holders.

Ah well. Pumped by a far better team again. We take it and try learn from it

How many times are Celtic fans going to say this? Rodgers seems totally unwilling, or incapable, of setting up a team to counter stronger opponents. I'm not daft enough to suggest you should be earning points in the Nou Camp/Allianz/Paris, but there's no way these teams should be brushing Celtic aside with the utter ease that they are. Bayern barely broke sweat.

11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Not so much crumbling but if someone’s mum is dying then I would always tend to put that ahead of any “edgy” comments on P+B.

You’re the edgy c**t that steamed in with some false domestic abuse allegations meight.

#moral #relativism

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

How many times are Celtic fans going to say this? Rodgers seems totally unwilling, or incapable, of setting up a team to counter stronger opponents. I'm not daft enough to suggest you should be earning points in the Nou Camp/Allianz/Paris, but there's no way these teams should be brushing Celtic aside with the utter ease that they are. Bayern barely broke sweat.

Aye coz there’s some brilliant examples of champions route teams taking it to the elite teams away from home. 

You’re the edgy c**t that steamed in with some false domestic abuse allegations meight.
#moral #relativism

But you said I was jumping on the back of someone else’s comments so it’s either one or the other meight?

Bayern took 10 off arsenal earlier this year.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

But you said I was jumping on the back of someone else’s comments so it’s either one or the other meight?

It’s better to come up with your own false domestic abuse allegations than piggyback imo.

24 minutes ago, The OP said:

FYI

20 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

9 minutes ago, The OP said:

#moral #relativism

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

What’s this all about btw? 

Archived