Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I had no idea that there was potential for division among the Bonnyrigg fans.

Kevin Bridges will have tae watch his back wae you MT,your a very observant comedian.

3 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

The Jungle Bhoys kept going for a season or two after the split with the Green Brigade.  Think it was to do with numbers as to why they packed it in.  At the same time there was another two smaller groups known as the Comrades and the Shamrock Bhoys.  They lasted barely a season. 

The opposite end of the ground house the group the Bhoys who were formerly known as the Style Mile Vandals, snigger, before they split from the Green Brigade. 

You missed the Indy Bhoys.

7 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Hibs are a fine example of an "Ultras" group that improves the atmosphere but doesn't piss off their own fans.

Also loved this video, especially when the third goes in. 

Love how the guy in the middle doesn't celebrate just puts his hands up to his face whilst others go tonto, then just sits down trying to take it all in.

1 hour ago, Dunty said:

Hibs are a fine example of an "Ultras" group that improves the atmosphere but doesn't piss off their own fans.

UEFA would defintely fine them for climbing over the barriers, goading the **** and making Lee Wallace feel unsafe.  That is stand closure type behaviour.

4 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Where do the Peoples Front Of Judea fit into this clusterfuck of scumbaggery?

Sevco supporters mate, them Romans they need to expelled from ra peeps God given territory n aw rat. :rolleyes:

The Green Brigade have released a statement following their (totally unjust) two game ban.

https://twitter.com/CelticBible/status/888757529433559041/photo/1

I agree with ever word, fantastic statement.

I could feel myself tearing up at the end when they signed off "Until The Last Rebel" but I just about managed to keep it together.

HH.

11 minutes ago, Henke said:

Salam H.B,.. yes holiday was good,just back,could have stayed longer.

Where was the caravan Henke,I'm gon doon tae Peasbay on the East Coast for a couple a days in September,just an excuse for a drinking session really.

Archived