Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Sorry to say but the chat, much of it from our own supporters, on this thread is verging towards United Mad territory. Having to sift through various comments before finding anything of substance. I'm hoping things improve as the season gets going. 

What's going on? Has that site had a purge so they've all come here?

The Dundee fans don't half do some trolling in the Utd thread. Years in Utd's shadow must have taken it's toll on Dundee :lol:

Sucking up to them isn't going to make them let you win the league ffs

The Dundee fans don't half do some trolling in the Utd thread. Years in Utd's shadow must have taken it's toll on Dundee [emoji38]

Generations of them have only known misery and social media has provided them with a means of therapy. They come on this board because their football existence is defined by United. They can't leave us alone...

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I'm assuming McGowan is going to snap McDonald like a Nestle Matchmaker on Sunday?

Is Paul famously hard? I thought he was more renowned for being an angry little w**k. He'll no doubt try to snap something.

On 27/07/2017 at 16:18, bobbycoxblue said:

Don't attend many derby games do you.
That's the Derry you fife clown.

Will you be attending this one ?
I'm sure more of you lot will come to this one as opposed to the last derby.
NEVER EVER FORGET
7e04338f1eab904c9fef1dceb24ff939.jpg

Not to mention those steps have been closed for years. They've had a bit of a mare there.

Archived