Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 4 Fife teams involved in play offs, it's unlikely they will all lose. The townies are now out and Raith up against it. Surely more chance we will be successful now.

40 minutes ago, PELE said:

With 4 Fife teams involved in play offs, it's unlikely they will all lose. The townies are now out and Raith up against it. Surely more chance we will be successful now.

4?

13 hours ago, tbsouth said:

A. Be good to have a new - exciting -forward thinking team enter the league

B. He is a C***

13 hours ago, tbsouth said:

A. Be good to have a new - exciting -forward thinking team enter the league

B. He is a C***

Aye, right enough what we need is another Forfar with their geriatric support.

Good luck Cowden.

Nothing against Cove Rangers indeed Manager John Sheran is an ex Mo but I still believe there is room for more clubs in the SPFL without having to relegate anybody.  OK I know there are arguments on both sides such as a diluting of sponsorship money but personally I'd still prefer a 16 or 18 team League 2.  

McGurn made a few vital saves. We didn't offer much. Need the likes of Malcolm further forward. With Mullen back next week and hopefully Gilfillan fit to play, we can push Malcolm further forward for some creativity. Reilly should start. Luke offers absolutely nothing. Hopefully Muirhead back as well. Their defence looks ropey when put under pressure. McGurn, Malcolm, Gilfillan and Pyper our best players today. Rumsby and Reilly good when they came on.

6 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Aye, right enough what we need is another Forfar with their geriatric support.

Remember going up there years ago with my son, on the way out some harris tweed clad Grandads complained that, " ah they Rovers fans wurr shouting at their team"!!

Archived