Question Time Leaders' Special 2-6-17

Why Corbyn will be PM and I won't:

If you can't pay your workers enough to get them free of benefits, you're exploiting them and the taxpayer. You have no right to call yourself a businessman if you cannot run a business without exploitation or taxpayer subsidy.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Why Corbyn will be PM and I won't:

If you can't pay your workers enough to get them free of benefits, you're exploiting them and the taxpayer. You have no right to call yourself a businessman if you cannot run a business without exploitation or taxpayer subsidy.

Run many businesses have we?

If anyone was ever in any doubt about just how bigoted, ignorant and insular the average ageing middle-class Englishman is then elements of tonight's audience have been pretty compelling evidence.  I'm more than ever convinced that Scotland and England are diverging by the day, and I pray that Thursday further confirms that.

These balloons in the audience will all be putting on their jackets then heading straight over to the middle east to deal with ISIS or they'll go back to their shitty lives saying I told him. I think this is basically going to hand the election to the tories once the rags get tore into Corbyn.

Archived