Question Time Leaders' Special 2-6-17

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

If anyone was ever in any doubt about just how bigoted, ignorant and insular the average ageing middle-class Englishman is then elements of tonight's audience have been pretty compelling evidence.  I'm more than ever convinced that Scotland and England are diverging by the day, and I pray that Thursday further confirms that.

Scotland not bigoted? So was I or was I not talking to someone today about why Catholics are not represented on   the Commons Riding committees in The Borders?

Scotland just picks different targets to be bigoted against you sanctimonious arse!

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

Scotland not bigoted? So was I or was I not talking to someone today about why Catholics are not represented on   the Commons Riding committees in The Borders?

Scotland just picks different targets to be bigoted against you sanctimonious arse!

:lol:

You were not.

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

She done okay in fairness. Made a c**t of questions on mental health and foreign aid. The expected waffle and vague answers at time as well though.

I thought she was awful. No total f**k ups I suppose. Corbyn got much tougher questions but handled them ok imo. Doubt any votes were swayed other than the young who won't vote anyway, and probably weren't watching.

One of my main issues from tonight with Corbyn is corporation tax. We've seen record high tax receipts since corporation tax has been at 19%, is bumping it up to 26% actually going to work? The IFS don't seem to think so at least. Fair enough if you believe that morally they should pay more, but that's different to whether they actually will. Especially with Brexit coming, when we should be being more competitive.

IMG_1496437481.434889.jpg

4 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

If anyone was ever in any doubt about just how bigoted, ignorant and insular the average ageing middle-class Englishman is then elements of tonight's audience have been pretty compelling evidence.  I'm more than ever convinced that Scotland and England are diverging by the day, and I pray that Thursday further confirms that.

You used the word "pray", I'll forgive you that.

There does seem to be an imperialism about our union that is as rotten as what remains in Churchill's cask

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Eleven billion pounds to abolish tuition fees. How much does Trident cost again? Asking for a friend.

Forget about tuition fees.  Let's educated North Korea.  Boom!

Yeah - you're right.

Archived