Question Time Leaders' Special 2-6-17

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think she's been all that bad, not that I agree with her, she's just not made any real f'ck ups. No change in her percentage on that showing.

She was lost with mental health and disability. Then got lost with foreign aid. Hopefully the press will pick up on these in the aftermath.

The "Work capability Assesment" is a disgrace of a policy. A friend of my brothers who has suffered with severe mental health problems for years had his money cut recently after scoring 0 points in the test... currently detained in a mental health ward after having a breakdown.

Big lass confusing the fúck out of the Maybot by quoting an actual figure. Absolute word salad in reply. It's about this, it's about that. No, Treesa, it's about funding the recruitment and, more importantly, retention, of enough teachers, and paying them a realistic wage. The allowing them to teach, not implement the latest initiative to massage figures.

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Definitely did not speak to Trump last night.

Definitely did, but didn't mention the Paris Agreement. Like the political ''You wouldn't know her. She lives up near my gran's bit''

3 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I don't think she's been all that bad, not that I agree with her, she's just not made any real f'ck ups. No change in her percentage on that showing.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

Again, she gets a hard question and reels off soundbites with no substance in her answer.

Both of these are correct, but it's the second that is more pertinent. There is very little substance to anything about the Tory manifesto, which itself makes it easy to get through without making any real fuckups.

She gave it a right good go with the Mental Health and Foreign Aid questions though.

Archived