• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Going to end up muting ictfc on twitter / X / elmos world at this rate. 

Beyond a bloody joke that jug earred bawbag is still at the club, making decisions. 

From a very quick look its definitely not our full strength team, maybe about 4 or 5 players missing for one reason or another but that doesn't excuse what was apparently an abysmal performance. Lose next week and Dodds should walk.

8 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

How strong is this Inverness lineup?  I'm assuming some fringe players are getting game time?  Or is it all kids and reserves?

Most of the starting eleven would like to think of themselves as challenging for regular starts.

This is a worrying time for ICT.

None, not one* of our new recruits have hit the ground running and some who might regard themselves as senior players are far from their top form.

Unless there's a remarkable change, it'll soon be too late to retrieve this season.

*Boyes might be the exception but it's too soon to tell 

14 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

How strong is this Inverness lineup?  I'm assuming some fringe players are getting game time?  Or is it all kids and reserves?

It’s by no means our strongest team. Ridgers, Devine, Carson, Mckay and Welsh all missing who’d probably be considered starters as well as Shaw on the bench who’d normally start. Having said that it’s only Bray and Thompson who you’d call kids. Maybe Brooks as well but he has been brought in the play regularly and did score.

The majority of that team have been brought in to start games but they have shown to be pretty brutal signings and aren’t good enough so when they all play together you get these sort of results. Granted we have been getting these sort of results no matter what team we put out this season.

That's easily the worst I can recall seeing ICT play.  4-2 flatters your team enormously!  We don't really have many reserves, but we were playing a couple players in more experimental positions and giving game time to a couple players.  Didn't really expect anything from the game, since we never beat you guys, but was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was!

8 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

That is the most brutal Caley Thistle performance I think I’ve ever seen. The last time I remember feeling this dejected was after a 2-1 defeat in Dumbarton. Played off the park by a part time side 

The most brutal performance you have ever seen in 6 weeks 😂.

That about sums up the sort of season we are having.

12 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The most brutal performance you have ever seen in 6 weeks 😂.

That about sums up the sort of season we are having.

I'm assuming he means the loss at the start of the 2017/18 season? 

This mess has been two seasons in the making and many of us indicated as such at the end of the first season when he should have been punted then.

Now the incompetent board have got themselves in a catch 22 situation where by giving him a two year contract they cannot get rid for financial reasons and the little shit and his pal Gardiner know that.

Edited by SandyCromarty