• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

7 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Unless we move to a front 2 we really need the wide players to be getting up, and getting crosses in. So Kerr would still be behind Carson for right back spot.

He won’t be coming up here to sit on the bench. If he gets signed he will be starting. He is quite good at getting up and down the wing anyway isn’t he?

I’m sure Robbo said in the past he wasn’t a fan of using loans as we had to typically pay a higher percentage of wages if the loanee didn’t play. So I’d imagine Kerrs coming in to be first choice right back. 

Gilmour, Carson and Anderson with Macgregor and Thompson in reserve isn’t too bad, maybe another midfielder for cover would be nice as I’d bet my mortgage on Roddy picking up another injury. 

7 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’m sure Robbo said in the past he wasn’t a fan of using loans as we had to typically pay a higher percentage of wages if the loanee didn’t play. So I’d imagine Kerrs coming in to be first choice right back. 

Gilmour, Carson and Anderson with Macgregor and Thompson in reserve isn’t too bad, maybe another midfielder for cover would be nice as I’d bet my mortgage on Roddy picking up another injury. 

On the evidence of this weekend I'm not at all sure that there's enough creativity if all those three play. Macgregor excites me though and there was a hint of what he can deliver when he restarted his season yesterday. Thompson looked very tidy as well. 

Have you got enough Inverness tracksuits to sign Cammy? 

The boy wanders around day and night in his club tracksuit. He's very keen to let everyone know he's a footballer - probably due to the fact after seeing him you remain sceptical.

21 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Have you got enough Inverness tracksuits to sign Cammy? 

The boy wanders around day and night in his club tracksuit. He's very keen to let everyone know he's a footballer - probably due to the fact after seeing him you remain sceptical.

We’ve got plenty, as long as he gives them back and doesn’t give any to Jane Park it’ll be fine 

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

He won’t be coming up here to sit on the bench. If he gets signed he will be starting. He is quite good at getting up and down the wing anyway isn’t he?

Yes, final ball is lacking though.

1 hour ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

I see the podcast is teasing a “chat with one of our top performers this season” - assume that’s Spoony? Unless they’re back on talking terms with Scot Gardiner already?

image.gif?id=10416963&width=210

20 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

We’ve got plenty, as long as he gives them back and doesn’t give any to Jane Park it’ll be fine 

I've heard she's a little too old for his tastes nowadays.

Keith Bray signs for Elgin City on loan.

Elgin loan spells worked for Cameron Harper and Dan Mackay, two of our best youth products in recent years.

Edited by ICTChris

10 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Good move for the lad, shows that he’s rated since he’s been sent to Elgin rather than Clach/Brora etc

With any luck the constant moaning that we’re not playing a 17 year old whilst in the middle of a relegation battle should stop too  

A boy at my work the other day was giving it ‘look what Fergie did at United when he played the youngsters.’ Yes, but United weren’t in a relegation battle you utter maniac.

It really was a sign of how terrible we were at the start of the season when we pinned all our hope on a literal schoolboy.  He's 17 ffs.  Elgin loan spell will do him loads of good.

56 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

A boy at my work the other day was giving it ‘look what Fergie did at United when he played the youngsters.’ Yes, but United weren’t in a relegation battle you utter maniac.

Ffs :lol: slight difference was their youth system produced 4 England regulars and Ryan Giggs. He’d have been an idiot not to play them

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Ffs :lol: slight difference was their youth system produced 4 England regulars and Ryan Giggs. He’d have been an idiot not to play them

Aye half that team that started on the opening day at Villa Park in 1995 played in about 4 world cups ffs.