• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

26 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Happy Jennifer Lopez GIF by NBC World Of Dance

What’s the problem with Kellacher? John Hughes described him as a fantastic asset. I think under Hughes he proved he’s capable of coaching good football and to some extent under Robertson too.

Surely it’s his job to coach the style the manager wants, easy on the eye or not.

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

Are we at that point of desperation yet that anyone is better than Dodds?

I don’t think this is the case but with seemingly the majority of fans wanting him out and the season pretty much over, apart from a potential day out at Hampden, it seems like the best time to get rid and start looking for someone to appoint in the summer.

Gets the fans back on side coming up to season ticket time of year.

19 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I don’t think this is the case but with seemingly the majority of fans wanting him out and the season pretty much over, apart from a potential day out at Hampden, it seems like the best time to get rid and start looking for someone to appoint in the summer.

Gets the fans back on side coming up to season ticket time of year.

If Dodds does go, then very likely the board will have even less money to spend on a new head coach or indeed a new manager which could mean one of two types, someone already employed, the safe option or go for the far more risky inexperienced option for someone outside the club.

4 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

If Dodds does go, then very likely the board will have even less money to spend on a new head coach or indeed a new manager which could mean one of two types, someone already employed, the safe option or go for the far more risky inexperienced option for someone outside the club.

It won’t cost the club any more money to get rid of him now or at the end of the season. He will continue getting paid until the end of his contract either way. That’s why if he does get sacked we would appoint someone within the club to see us through until his contract has expired.

On 22/02/2023 at 21:34, sophia said:

How many do you reckon performatively walked out after the second goal?

I think many were just stretching their legs or heading out to check on their cars, or it could be that some had hospital appointments, there are many possibilities none of which I'm sure had anything to do with the game.

23 hours ago, RiG said:

If Dodds was to go then I would expect Robbo to take over for the rest of the season. Then we look for a permanent replacement in the summer.

Absolutely not Robertson, he hasn't shown full commitment to the club with his BBC punditry.

I'm sure his mindset is on the BBC and as a part time hospitality greeter at Tynecastle along the lines of Jimmy Johstone at Celtic and Willie Henderson at Ibrox.

5 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I think many were just stretching their legs or heading out to check on their cars, or it could be that some had hospital appointments, there are many possibilities none of which I'm sure had anything to do with the game.

I'd be annoyed if I missed out on a family dinner and get together for the football only to watch us getting pumped yet again by Hamilton Accies. But where would we be in life without taking risks in life.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Oh Sandy, is there ever a stick you haven't got the wrong end of?

I was simply, granted, perhaps too simply, trying to ascertain whether @Caley Shaun was at the game.

The walkout by a few dozen, although understandable, was performative though and that's not the type of behaviour that is particularly to my taste.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Absolutely not Robertson, he hasn't shown full commitment to the club with his BBC punditry.

I'm sure his mindset is on the BBC and as a part time hospitality greeter at Tynecastle along the lines of Jimmy Johstone at Celtic and Willie Henderson at Ibrox.

There's a decent squad there, who need a bit of belief. Robbos not going to be the one to get that out of them. 

On 07/02/2023 at 15:38, Central Belt Caley said:

:lol: No idea how

What do we reckon the total salaries are for this lot? Say on average they're getting £30k each (which is probably on the low side), that's £300k per year. We should get a doctor in as manager to save us a salary imo. Personally, I would do any of their jobs for free as I love The Caley so much.

Also, our accounts have to be submitted by the 28th so we should know how fucked we are soon.