"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Tremarco should be offered the managerial job, he lives locally, knows the club and it will be a step up from assistant at County.

No more Fancy Dans or Managers off the Scottish managers merry- go-round.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Obviously Gardiner, Ferguson and Bollan need emptied tonight/tomorrow after the board meeting, and I can see Graeme Bennett re-appointed as DoF, where he won't be on an 80k a year consultancy fee like Gardiner is currently on, he'll just be another board member with a day job so probably wont command a salary, so that's a hefty amount a year saved straight off the bat if it comes to pass.

Billy staying to see out his career with us is a positive, but only if he is played as a striker and not as a centre midfielder.  

4 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

No sure if it’s a big thing with other fanbases but so many of our fans have a ridiculous hard on for bringing back ex players and managers 

Ross Tokely to get the job with Ian McArthur and John Scott as assistants IMO.

Just now, ICTChris said:

Ross Tokely to get the job with Ian McArthur and John Scott as assistants IMO.

A superb plur for The Caley in our first 2 seasons IMO.

Just now, Dennis_WYNESS said:

Paul Hartley was at the Montrose game (in Montrose) and sitting with the ICT board

So was Dougie Imrie.

Also just remembered Gardiner phoning up Sportsound to complain to Bobby Madden about us not getting a penalty the night before. Nearly 2 days have passed and not a peep out the club, a shower of absolute weasels in charge and only want to be seen when it suits them 

20 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

No sure if it’s a big thing with other fanbases but so many of our fans have a ridiculous hard on for bringing back ex players and managers 

For me it's a financial requirement, we will have to recruit locally and an ex player living locally would fit the bill.

No re-location expenses needed and a much needed knowledge of the club already in place, and for me Tremarco fits the bill.

In our financial situation we cannot afford or need the Duffy's etc.

There's Ridgers basically confirming on Twitter what most of us knew already and that he'll be away.  He's been a great servant to the club, but I think the goalkeeper was definitely an area that needs freshening up.

Ridgers was a good keeper for us, but he really declined over the season. Is Cammy Mackay good enough to finally become first choice in League One? It’s hard to tell given we’ve only seen a few games here and there.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

There's Ridgers basically confirming on Twitter what most of us knew already and that he'll be away.  He's been a great servant to the club, but I think the goalkeeper was definitely an area that needs freshening up.

Just checked his age there, he's still got a good few years in him at 33. I always thought he was decent. Only played a handful of games for St Mirren as a young keeper, but did ok and he looked solid enough the odd time I saw Inverness on BBC Scotland. 

Does Ridgers Mrs still work at the club? 
He’s been a good keeper at this level he has his wobbly moments but so does any keeper who plays at Championship level for any real time. 

Just unfortunate his last 2 games  for us were 2 of his worst 

Rolling back a couple of years now. How was Tom Walsh when he was with ICT? Position? Know he’s been out injured for a good while now. Rumours that he’ll be at cappielow next season doing the rounds.

It's a no for Cammy Mckay from me.

Can only presume Ridgers has offers to stay in the Championship as while he has had a nightmare in the 2 games against Hamilton he would have been more than decent enough for League 1.