• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

14 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

You can take it to the bank.  

Will explain later, but Foster is currently doing the corporate stuff that Gardiner used to.  Likely temporary.  

I can DM details later.  Safe to say fan power has won. 

Excellent.

Getting rid of a *** from Dundee and replacing him with a *** from Elgin? That's worse IMO.

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Getting rid of a *** from Dundee and replacing him with a *** from Elgin? That's worse IMO.

Not sure it’s a full time thing.  

I really like 'Mr Rock and Roll' by Amy MacDonald, despite her being a ***.  A decent pop song.

21 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Will explain later, but Foster is currently doing the corporate stuff that Gardiner used to.  Likely temporary. 

'If' this is the case, we have gone from a CEO thats clearly made mistakes and is unpopular but at least has business experience to a recently retired players who's jobbed about coaching, bit of pundit work and Uni without any experience in this role. Not really seeing this as an upgrade just a change of face with a bit of public profile and a celebrity missus, but will await formal details.

Posted (edited)

I'd have thought Foster would be of more use in youth development than the business side, but if he's stepping up, kudos to him. Maybe he has useful connections in that world.

Edited by welshbairn

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I really like 'Mr Rock and Roll' by Amy MacDonald, despite her being a ***.  A decent pop song.

Outrageous! nothing like a bit of arse licking after binning her husband.!

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

I’ve never seen the appeal in her tbh. I think she’s bang average. 

7 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

'If' this is the case, we have gone from a CEO thats clearly made mistakes and is unpopular but at least has business experience to a recently retired players who's jobbed about coaching, bit of pundit work and Uni without any experience in this role. Not really seeing this as an upgrade just a change of face with a bit of public profile and a celebrity missus, but will await formal details.

Whatever it is lets welcome the change for now, for me I don't see a need for a high salaried CEO in League 1.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve never seen the appeal in her tbh. I think she’s bang average. 

Oh I agree, every other song I've heard of hers I thought was shite, this one is decent though IMO.

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

I think the most important we should be discussing here is:

Amy MacDonald - wid or wid not? 

I have a no *** policy so it's a wid not from this shagger.

10 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

I dunno, I’d say a completely untested CEO is preferable to a notoriously hopeless one. 

Posted (edited)

Before this takes legs, I have no idea if the Foster thing is official.  He’s just swanning around the stadium.  

Edited by Savage Henry

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Before this takes legs, I have no idea if the Foster thing is official.  He’s just swanning around the stadium.  

You do realise if you've got this all wrong you'll have to change your username and avatar?

32 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

The ICT Concert company to be revived, Amy Macdonald to play a series of sell out gigs at TCS and our money worries fade into the background 

This is the life.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You do realise if you've got this all wrong you'll have to change your username and avatar?

I can assure you it’s going to play out over the next wee while.  I stand by my story’