"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

I go abroad tomorrow so please reply tonight.Your £100k and my £100k go straight to the youth development structure.  No loans (we have learned from Ross not to put money in that you cannot afford)

Straight deal and our lawyers can agree in the morning. I require proof of your finances though. No loans.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

44 minutes ago, RJD said:

let us get real

1. We dont need a £3k per week manager. All the fans in the latter stages of the season were singing "you don"t know what your doing". Bring in Wrren and Foran and put Charlie in as Football Operations Director.

2. Incompetence in agreeing contract cost us a fortune in paying a Sporting Director for "zilch" for 2 years whilst he had a 2nd job with the BBC. Whilst still cutting about the city in his expensive Range Rover Sport.

3. The concert company myth was thought up be a man with alcohol problems.

4. The farm was a ridiculous idea (dreamt up by a man with an alcohol problem) which would have taken at least 15 years to make a return on investment.

5. Why do we pay £100k for a clown who took his 2 previous cubs to the brink and FORGOT to order seats for the new Tynecastle stand?

6. Do not Iin future allow anyone to use borrowed money to finance it against our clubs assets. Dont invest money you can't afford to lose (Ross).

Plea to Alan Savage and Dougie McG - PLEASE COME BACK

Bring in Foran? Sit the f**k down you clown.

6 minutes ago, RJD said:

I go abroad tomorrow so please reply tonight.Your £100k and my £100k go straight to the youth development structure.  No loans (we have learned from Ross not to put money in that you cannot afford)

Straight deal and our lawyers can agree in the morning. I require proof of your finances though. No loans.

Tell me on a Sunday.

1 hour ago, RJD said:

Mike Edwards is a second rate journalist and tried to lecture us on use of commas and punctuation yesterday.

I think he is a blowhard and a blatant stranger to the truth.  He at no time offered the club £475k Loser journalist trying to get into the limelight.

Here is the deal Mike - show me your bank account and I will show you mine. Put £100k into the club this week (and prove it is your money) and I will get some loose change and match it.

Are you up for it?

Apologies if us fans do not meet you grammar and punctuation standards (sorry forgot to use a full stop.

Or spelling...

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

I think I am unhinged at times, yet I pale into insignificance when confronted by a true master.

I hope you're not talking about me...

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I hope you're not talking about me...

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Well, now you bring it up........

:lol:

22 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Bring in Foran? Sit the f**k down you clown.

Ritchie was away thrown in with no backing at all.  Legend.

Want to talk about it face to face over a coffee. you choose where then we can both SIT DOWN. Your choice but I am ready . Will know within 2 minutes how hard you are? 

ps bring a couple of your mates

8 minutes ago, RJD said:

Ritchie was away thrown in with no backing at all.  Legend.

Want to talk about it face to face over a coffee. you choose where then we can both SIT DOWN. Your choice but I am ready . Will know within 2 minutes how hard you are? 

ps bring a couple of your mates

I'm hard as f**k m9. Bit floppy towards the root end but if your wanting fucked ill judge each hole on its merits. Bareback too mind.

Put the Westons down and get a pint of water and head to your bed. Your making a rip roaring Sunday heads gone of it you daft spiv c**t.

1 minute ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

I'm hard as f**k m9. Bit floppy towards the root end but if your wanting fucked ill judge each hole on its merits. Bareback too mind.

Put the Westons down and get a pint of water and head to your bed. Your making a rip roaring Sunday heads gone of it you daft spiv c**t.

disgusted colin farrell GIF

Just now, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Ha Ha Ha -heard all be before you shock little man lol Get back to your Buckfast

1 minute ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Wait...your not actually Richie Foran are you,??fucking brutal if you are, your birds a fat mess mate.

lol quite funny