"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Very strange one, even if he is constantly injured, considering the last statement said we would have a team full of local/highland based players.

He’s the best youth product we have when he is fit.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Ferguson never seems to have been a fan of Roddy. He's meant to have offers from Championship clubs so he won't be struggling to find a new club. 

Aaron Doran's disgraceful treatment by ICT now national news. BBC.

Who wants to play for a club that treats players like that. We are going to struggle even more to attract players.

It makes the attempt to move training to Fife just to attract players and then reasoning blaming Inverness location for the lack of options as nothing more than excuses for inconsiderate scummy behaviour.

Why is that idiot Gardiner still here and influencing anything? Most of the problem with him was his decision making not so much his wage. So he's still here to f**k it up for free now, FO!

11 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Very strange one, even if he is constantly injured, considering the last statement said we would have a team full of local/highland based players.

He’s the best youth product we have when he is fit.

Jock Stein won the European Cup with players, apart from Lennox, all raised in Glasgow, now there's no way I'm suggesting that we could emulate that, but for me a happy place was our early days when we fought our way up through the leagues with local and HL players, I like most of us went to our games with a winning confidence and never with the defeatist attitude that has surrounded us over the last two or so years.

So let the club rebuild with those local Highland players who will play hard to the last and for the shirt badge.

48 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

Why is that idiot Gardiner still here and influencing anything? Most of the problem with him was his decision making not so much his wage. So he's still here to f**k it up for free now, FO!

Is Gardiner's position, that he's resigned but working his notice? 

Has there been anything further with the overdue accounts, it sounds as if administration is off the cards now (hopefully).

If that's NOT the case, are the funds raised from fans now purchasing season tickets & merchandise going to pay off directors debts?

6 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Jock Stein won the European Cup with players, apart from Lennox, all raised in Glasgow, now there's no way I'm suggesting that we could emulate that, but for me a happy place was our early days when we fought our way up through the leagues with local and HL players, I like most of us went to our games with a winning confidence and never with the defeatist attitude that has surrounded us over the last two or so years.

So let the club rebuild with those local Highland players who will play hard to the last and for the shirt badge.

The epitome of 'birthday caird pish', this. 

34 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

This should get the ball rolling.

5000108022176_T1.webp

16 hours ago, CityDave94 said:

So then does this count as a slow news week for The Caley?

I mean we are the only show in town in League 1, demand is high and they are not delivering.

We seem to be of great interest to fans of other clubs which clearly demonstrates a degree of respect for the great success we had up to 2015/2016.

Which now also suggests some are revelling in our present state and are desperate for our demise given how we were such a threat to them, but I'm sure once we overcome this bump in the road we'll get back to winning.

25 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I did a wee check on some clubs winning histories and I was surprised to find we have won far more in our 30 year existence than others have achieved in over a hundred years.

Oh Dear.

You'll look back with fondness at this level of attention when your playing Scourie Stanklifters.

3 hours ago, CityDave94 said:

He's probably trying to cover as much up as possible before administration. He will be lucky not to have criminal proceedings brought again him considering his dodgy history of being at the helm of previous clubs that have also gone the same way 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I did a wee check on some clubs winning histories and I was surprised to find we have won far more in our 30 year existence than others have achieved in over a hundred years.

Oh Dear.

So did Third Lanark.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Just ignore them Sandy, you'll have the last laugh when ICT win the Camanachd Cup. 

2 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Is Gardiner's position, that he's resigned but working his notice? 

Has there been anything further with the overdue accounts, it sounds as if administration is off the cards now (hopefully).

If that's NOT the case, are the funds raised from fans now purchasing season tickets & merchandise going to pay off directors debts?

The GovUK site still has the accounts as overdue.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

This should get the ball rolling.

5000108022176_T1.webp

I always thought the guy in the kilt there was listning to his wee radio and dancing like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

We seem to be of great interest to fans of other clubs which clearly demonstrates a degree of respect for the great success we had up to 2015/2016.

Which now also suggests some are revelling in our present state and are desperate for our demise given how we were such a threat to them, but I'm sure once we overcome this bump in the road we'll get back to winning.

The reality is the bump in the road has already happened and like the Italian Job the driver lost control of the bus and is now is teetering half over the cliff with the prize (survival) at the back end, the end hanging over the drop. Every time anyone tries to shift the weight to the front the bus it tips further back.

Scott Gardiner has just said ''Hang on a minute lads, I've got a great idea''.

We are left hanging on the cliff of not knowing what happens next, hence this is now regarded as a cliffhanger.

Oh Dear.

If it goes t**s up what do we do for the next 30?

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You'll look back with fondness at this level of attention when your playing Scourie Stanklifters.

Isn't Shotts Bon Accord an award winning pipe band?

I checked all the football  forums but no signs of any posts for a Shotts Bon Accord team.

And yet this guy has 41k posts, must spend all day on other teams threads, weird.

Edited by SandyCromarty

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Isn't Shotts Bon Accord an award winning pipe band?

I checked all the football  forums but no signs of any posts for a Shotts Bon Accord team.

And yet this guy has 41k posts, must spend all day on other teams threads, weird.

Oh Sandy, keep up. I'm Head of Pointing and Laughing. Check the Falkirk, Livi and Clyde threads, even Edinburgh City. You're club have employed Scott Gardiner, you've gotten of lightly for that alone. ICT are making these basket cases look like The Bank of England and it's my duty to maximise the childish sniggering at your expense.

I hope that explains.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson