"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Calum MacLeod was excellent today, a real standout in the middle of the park. Always positive, looking for the striker or wingers with every pass, carries the ball well too. He was the same in the 2 friendlies I saw too. 

I thought Jake Davidson did really well today too, as did Keith Bray. Not sure what was wrong with Billy though, he was half a step slow out there. It looked like he was carrying a knock imo.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Aye he was there today.  Apparently Gardiner has been told to stay away from home games 🤣

12 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Big man Panos Thomas laying down the law.

Mr-Panos-Thomas-683x1024.jpg

‘The General’.

The Slater and Gold centre midfield combination is  causing us loads of problems. It's been a constant throughout most of this shit run that we are on.

No real creativity and no great help defensively. One of the signings/loans we get in has to be a big strong holding midfielder.

An extremely rare ‘good point actually’ on CTO. The useless *** bastard still gets paid regardless if you boycott home games or not, there’s nothing anyone can do to influence when he leaves (if he even will, going by some rumours I’ve heard), hence why I’m choosing to go and support the young, inexperienced team.

Edited by TheScarf

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

An extremely rare ‘good point actually’ on CTO. The useless *** b*****d still gets paid regardless if you boycott home games or not, there’s nothing anyone can do to influence when he leaves (if he even will, going my some rumours I’ve heard), hence why I’m choosing to go and support the young, inexperienced team.

Exactly the only way he doesn't get paid is if we go bust even if he leaves tomorrow he will still get paid just like Foran, Dodds & Robbo. He's been here for over 5 years each year he gets a month's notice so it wasn't a surprise to hear he's doing 3-6 months notice.

People who thought he was going to leave soon as he reigned were pretty naive in my opinion. 

I've heard rumours too I think it's highly likely he'll milk it as much as he can. We can only hope if we get new owners in then his time will finally be up. Hopefully by end of the year he'll be gone & we still have a club to support.

Till then we should back the team they need our support more then ever. 

46 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

People who thought he was going to leave soon as he reigned were pretty naive in my opinion.

You clearly have over estimated a section of our support, naivety is common place

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

You clearly have over estimated a section of our support, naivety is common place

Then you also have those clarted in pomposity.

The Dunning-Kruger effect must have them worried.

13 hours ago, Steve Carrella said:

I hear a major announcement will come your way next week. I predict it being 50% 🥰, 50% 🙄.

The latter 50%, I know for a fact, involves a certain bald, Dundonian *** who is currently employed by The Caley.