• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

14 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

https://ictfc.com/minutes-applause-for-johndo-mackenzie-tomorrow/

I'd just go to the game for that or maybe stand in the layby and applaude there.

Just saw that on Twitter. Sad news. He used to be a regular on here and I exchanged many a pleasantry with big Johndo. RIP big man. 

Still no word on investment 'with what' and how much imagined cash is he willing to pour into fill that growing hole that is called the club's finances.

Might follow Mike Ashley's lead and attempt to secure a loan against the stadium. Since his idea of innovation is copying someone else.

When did the club own the land around the stadium, who's feeding him this shite?

I know f**k all about business but that reads to me like he's saying, him and his company have an (invisible) portfolio of companies which they asset strip/sell  off to  raise funds for the next acquisition.

Safest hands in soccer.*

* referencing 1970s Roy of the Rovers,  f**k, I'm ancient.

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Western total victory in Cold War confirmed.

Screenshot-20240802-102833-Samsung-Inter

Fraudulent baldness incoming

Comfirming Caley as big time following the success of other bald frauds #Barclays

We've signed Flynn Duffy ex Dundee Utd on a one year deal.

Not familiar with this player.

Had loan spells at Peterhead and Stirling Albion and has been training with us this summer, played against Raith in the friendly. If you watched him play in that game it might give some clue. Stirling Albion fans will be more familiar with him.

image.thumb.jpeg.ef924c7992ec3882b69533ba39f11172.jpeg

Edited by CityDave94

Duffy was good against Raith, pleased with that one. 

Dunc said in his pre-match interview that we're likely to have a trialist keeper on the bench tomorrow. News to me that you're allowed to play trialists in league games. Is that a seaside league thing?

Those two have clearly been signed with the money saved from Ujdur’s wages. I’m pleased with MacKinnon, didn’t catch Flynn against Raith.

12 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Dunc said in his pre-match interview that we're likely to have a trialist keeper on the bench tomorrow. News to me that you're allowed to play trialists in league games. Is that a seaside league thing?

For as long as I can remember (30 odd years) you can play trialists in the league.

Being a diddy side though we have never got above seaside level.

11 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You’re allowed up to two trialists per game in Leagues 1 and 2 and they can play in up to 3 games.

1 hour ago, CityDave94 said:

We've signed Flynn Duffy ex Dundee Utd on a one year deal.

Not familiar with this player.

Had loan spells at Peterhead and Stirling Albion and has been training with us this summer, played against Raith in the friendly. If you watched him play in that game it might give some clue. Stirling Albion fans will be more familiar with him.

image.thumb.jpeg.ef924c7992ec3882b69533ba39f11172.jpeg

solid young left back. steady but unspectacular. i really liked him. thought he had better defensive instincts than most young players. 

would have happily had him back last season or this. always full of effort and seemed to have a really good attitude.

i'm happy that he's found himself a deal. 

Assuming that Haspell lad wasn’t very good in pre-season then? Good to see some more signings even if they are young inexperienced lads. Any news if Wallace Duffy will be back or is that a bit too ambitious? Any news on who the keeper is?

Edited by Sir Tarmo