• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

10 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Grassa and Savage spent most of the summer popping off in a private jet to the Euros and FA Cup final so he will know everything about the issues with Ferguson.

It will come down to whether he wants to shell out another £300k or whatever it is on top of anything else he needs to put into the club to pay off the debts imo.

Hopefully @TheScarf is right though.

Grassa providing advice at this stage is a brave choiceuh oh alice lake GIF by Maudit

17 hours ago, Arnold Layne said:

Yeah, beheading people. Brilliant.

Tad extreme tbf... don't wish any of them harm..... that's a lie actually I hope Scot Gardiner gets the worst toothache imaginable along with extreme diarrhoea 

Interesting to see and might be purely coincidental after recent changes this week, both our pre match and half time tweets both referenced Match and HT Draw sponsors. 

Our previous home match tweets did not (didn’t check back further because cba) 

18 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Interesting to see and might be purely coincidental after recent changes this week, both our pre match and half time tweets both referenced Match and HT Draw sponsors. 

Our previous home match tweets did not (didn’t check back further because cba) 

Noticed that as well. The lack of match sponsors including man of the match etc and not being able to sell hospitality at the majority of matches is a disgrace.

The demand is there as County, Clach, Nairn and Elgin all manage to do it.

Edited by PB1994

We've literally been giving businesses free advertising by not responding to sponsorship renewal enquiries & just leaving billboards in the stadium without getting paid for it. 

Great to see that the matchday sponsorships are back need to take care of the basics something the previous regime failed to do focusing on the big bucks instead 

Just now, CityDave94 said:

Even the majority of pub teams can get that right.

I know right! It's embarrassing not debuting our current kit till the 3rd league game. Still have no clue about the away kit wouldn't surprise me if we just stick with the orange kit for another season would prefer the black & red mind you. 

29 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Noticed that as well. The lack of match sponsors including man of the match etc and not being able to sell hospitality at the majority of matches is a disgrace.

The demand is there as County, Clach, Nairn and Elgin all manage to do it.

Just shows how amateurish the folk that have been running the place are. 

One of the guys on the podcast made a great point a while back. I’ve never ever had a marketing email from the club. Anywhere else, if they have your email you can be guaranteed to get some form of marketing about upcoming events, new kits etc. Non existent currently 

1 hour ago, Connor Macleod said:

I know right! It's embarrassing not debuting our current kit till the 3rd league game. Still have no clue about the away kit wouldn't surprise me if we just stick with the orange kit for another season would prefer the black & red mind you. 

Even though I was a Caley fan I think the 3rd kit is a cracker. Best non home kit since we dropped out of the top flight.

Our home top this year is up there with the worst of the Carbrini years.

The website is a shambles as well - why is there a banner following me round the page every time I try to scroll down in the club shop? Amateur hour. The stadium desktop PC is probably still hooked up to Windows 98.

8 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

... The stadium desktop PC is probably still hooked up to Windows 98.

Haud the bus ... you mean to tell me that Microsoft's released an upgrade to Windows 95 ...? 😐