• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

I hope the Ferguson stuff is true but there's been a lot of rumours going about and nothing has happened. The other one doing the rounds is that some of the debt owed to previous directors has been wiped / forgiven which would also be nice. 

Hopefully one / both of them are indeed true.

Writing on the wall for Ferguson one way or another as club can’t afford to keep paying him and Bollan. Surely just a question of when he leaves rather than if. Ferguson Junior you would imagine and hope would leave at the same time.

Him walking also allows him to save face and spin his own narrative of the uncertainty behind the scenes, the lack of budget to achieve his ‘goals’ etc being the reason he failed at ICT and not him being useless and tactically inept as a manager.

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

I hope the Ferguson stuff is true but there's been a lot of rumours going about and nothing has happened. The other one doing the rounds is that some of the debt owed to previous directors has been wiped / forgiven which would also be nice. 

Hopefully one / both of them are indeed true.

That's the fucking least Morrison can do after spunking so much on Ferguson's salary and letting Gardiner do his best to kill the club.

Edited by TheScarf

48 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It wouldn't really surprise me if Robertson came back in, at least for a while.

Robertson shouldn’t be forgiven for his whole ‘sporting director’ saga. Once a respected The Caley manager but he’s burned his bridges in the last few years as far as I’m concerned. Believe he was very tight with Gardiner and was involved in his arrival at the club. He was a good manager but swanning off to commentate on County games while taking a salary under the guise of ‘sporting director’ of a Championship club was laughable and disgraceful in equal measure. 

53 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It wouldn't really surprise me if Robertson came back in, at least for a while.

I have a feeling that Christie would take the job.

Edit - even though he has just be named CEO.

Edited by PB1994

7 minutes ago, northstander said:

Him walking also allows him to save face and spin his own narrative of the uncertainty behind the scenes, the lack of budget to achieve his ‘goals’ etc being the reason he failed at ICT and not him being useless and tactically inept as a manager.

It wouldn't take too much digging for a club to see that is complete and utter shite though. He signed more than enough players in January for that not to be used as an excuse.

Just now, PB1994 said:

It wouldn't take too much digging for a club to see that is complete and utter shite though. He signed more than enough players in January for that not to be used as an excuse.

You would think so but no doubt they’ll be a club out there with a board as clueless as ours who will be equally hoodwinked into his stories of Ancelotti wanting to take him to Real and his various contacts in the game who will be willing to take another chance on him.

Wouldn’t be that opposed to Gaz Warren coming in. It’s different from Foran in so many ways. We’re in League One, not the Premiership, we can’t afford a manager with any sort of experience or successful history. The ‘experienced’ managers we could perhaps afford are merry-go-round diddies like Jim McIntyre and Ray McKinnon. Whoever we appoint at this stage is going to be a risk, but what it doesn’t need to be is a risk on a ridiculously long contract and high salary like Dunc. 

Plus the likes of Warren and Tremarco do have coaching jobs on their CV, which I’m not sure if Foran had.

Edited by Sir Tarmo

Warren/Raven/Tremarco/Esson/Tokely jobshare for me. They each take a day of training during the week then get 15 minutes each on matchdays. Josh Meekings can come in as - wait for this - goalkeeping coach!