"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

On 14/06/2024 at 14:11, Stephen Malkmus said:

We are too big for administration, and we are also too big not to win League 1 with a record points total while wearing a classic anniversary strip.

We are simply too big.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Has anyone thought of splitting up into Caledonian and Inverness Thistle?

We had that before, and they were as shite as Clach.

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Now that Clach are good again, Mr Savage should be looking to incorporate them as part of The Caley business group.

He took his ball away in a huff when the necessary changes were made it improve the club without consulting him.

20 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Now that Clach are good again, Mr Savage should be looking to incorporate them as part of The Caley business group.

We should be looking to take them over and consume them into The Caley for sure.

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Better than the home kit, not a fan of the changed badge but will probably buy it regardless 

That is a very nice kit. I might consider buying that shirt. Goalkeeper kit is nice as well.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Buy their place in the Highland League,  just in case like.

Maybe we could reserve Airdrie's in the Lowland as they do a Brechin, which looks very much on the cards under McCabe.

Love how Mr. Savage and Panos released a one-line statement to say we're not going into admin as a mysterious deal has been done and no journalist has ever spoken of it again.

Didn't the club say they were going to release a more detailed statement or am I completely making that up?

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Didn't the club say they were going to release a more detailed statement or am I completely making that up?

Maybe they said that elsewhere. Their last statement don't mention it - https://ictfc.com/club-statement-25/

I see we've sold out of certain sizes of the new away kit already. I was going to buy a pair of large sock for fives and they've sold out too. It's surprising that The Caley Gold Card holders didn't get priority access.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

Maybe they said that elsewhere. Their last statement don't mention it - https://ictfc.com/club-statement-25/

I see we've sold out of certain sizes of the new away kit already. I was going to buy a pair of large sock for fives and they've sold out too. It's surprising that The Caley Gold Card holders didn't get priority access.

I suppose, technically, there's no debt/threat of admin now so perhaps the press have chosen to move on.

Some of the kit selling out in 3 hours? My word, The Caley are going to be minted.