Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

24 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

He joined Ayr

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He wanted to come apparently but Aberdeen chose Ayr as they’re in the Championship.

The quality in this league is costing us.

After years of that gang stealing our best players, its the least they could have done and loaned him to us.

and If its any consolation Ayr will never win anything.

9 minutes ago, The Black Flag said:

After years of that gang stealing our best players, its the least they could have done and loaned him to us.

maxresdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, CityDave94 said:

How is the 4XL out of stock and the S and M sizes not?

What is going on in Inverness, too much Harry Gows???

There was 50 medium and 40 large. There were like 5 4XL ones. 

11 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

James Nolan is a higher quality loanee anyway. He's been training with the Man United first team regularly. We should just stick him up front.

manchester-united-pre-season-training-se

Maybe so but he's now hit the big time training with the Caley.

11 hours ago, The Black Flag said:

Its brutal that in over 100 years as a club they have won nothing, should really have been merged with Killie decades ago

Still have hope that now the windows are closed and seasons underway that some of the free agents out there who had higher expectations than Scottish League One will be re-evaluating options to get back in the game. Fingers crossed that we might get some quality out to prove themselves in even if its short term drawn by the profile of Dunc and The Caley (see Wortherspoon last season for example)

20 hours ago, SanMiguel said:

There was 50 medium and 40 large. There were like 5 4XL ones. 

They are selling so fast. I hope the shop already has another order on the way in time for the game on Saturday.

I was reading Ryan Christie was very taken by it according to his Dad.

2 hours ago, CityDave94 said:

They are selling so fast. I hope the shop already has another order on the way in time for the game on Saturday.

This will be a real sickener to some fans (CTO) who it seems dislike everything the club try to do and oddly want it to fail

Given the appetite, personally I'd like to see the club see if they can get something from Puma for a 3rd kit option done to the same design but in white with blue, black & red

Edited by bdu98196

14 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

This will be a real sickener to some fans (CTO) who it seems dislike everything the club try to do and oddly want it to fail

Given the appetite, personally I'd like to see the club see if they can get something from Puma for a 3rd kit option done to the same design but in white with blue & red

A white third one with red and blue trim would be nice, bin that orange one for good.

I was in the shop on Saturday and I spotted the blue training jersey from last season, that's nice as well.  Its just shame our home kits have been a bit meh over the last few years. A blue and red design is not that difficult to get to look good.

The best one I have seen this season in those colours is from Polish Ekstraklasa midtable outfit Piast Gliwice.

edecfd89-003a-4653-b7b8-fa14bf2fdc59.thumb.webp.ed180d55b429630d0973f3157f4a6146.webp

image.thumb.jpeg.ed4e4805cd9ef9fcca60858f74c26c5c.jpeg

On 04/09/2024 at 17:53, CityDave94 said:

I was reading Ryan Christie was very taken by it according to his Dad.

Seems like they're selling out fast, a pal has missed out on the top but told that more in next week, looks like this 30th edition has hit the right note with the fans.