"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

17 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

The last loans between the two clubs (I think) were us sending Alan Morgan and Ally Ridgers to County in the 06/07 season.

If you can’t tell, I’m having a wild Friday night

Yet this muppet troll is making out we do it all the time. Just another central belter

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

Also great to see Brooks get a couple of goals, even if he didn’t know the second one had went in. Lovely finish for the first. Definitely got potential but whether we ever see it here is another question.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

We’ve been linked with some North Irish goal machine, Ben Wilson.

Being seeing that. Do we have money for transfers now? Other clubs , including hibs have apparently been looking at him.

3 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Being seeing that. Do we have money for transfers now? Other clubs , including hibs have apparently been looking at him.

His deal is up in the summer so if we are paying for him to sign now it’ll be peanuts.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

His deal is up in the summer so if we are paying for him to sign now it’ll be peanuts.

Maybe a bit more, if there's competition to get him in. But didn't know we even had Peanuts to give. We've walked away from having to pay the smallest of fees before.

I immediately thought of us when I saw Rudden and Kerr were being told they could leave. Now we’ve signed Samuel we probably won’t move for Rudden but Kerr would make sense and be a good move I think.

Edited by ICTChris