"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

4 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Hopefully you won’t be here either ya fucking fanny 

😂

(laughing at how much of a c**t Duncan sounds by the way no at you yourself)

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

28 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Fear for for ICT. I'm not really into the grave dancing. They have been making huge losses and christ knows what relegation will do to them.

If it was East Kilbride, we'd all be commenting on financial doping, so essentially, ICT finished above us in the league because they have had vast unsustainable cash injections.  Struggling for sympathy.

22 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Fear for for ICT. I'm not really into the grave dancing. They have been making huge losses and christ knows what relegation will do to them.

The land the stadium is on increasing in value, with the potential for a retail park next door. I would be worried.

1 hour ago, Diamonds02 said:

Is Udjur out of contract?

I’d love to see him at airdrie if so

No. Wallace Duffy and Danny Devine are though if you're looking for defenders

19 hours ago, Lanky Highlander said:

I’m imagining the sprawling cosmopolitan expanse that is, er, Kirkcaldy. 

(Hopefully it’s certain we’ll still be in the Premier league this time tomorrow 🤞)

Let’s all hope not eh. Villager🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

He’s an utter bawbag, if he wasn’t our manager I’d be pissing myself laughing at him too :lol:

Aye because Carragher has just been magic since he came in, just like all the other magical signings. Perfectly good Center half sitting in stands week after week but because Dodds bought him he never got a look in! 

8 minutes ago, Kirkcaldybanjo said:

Will relegation have any effect on anybody allowed to sledge down that hill outside the ground.

Sorry to ruin your joke but It’s outside the battery farm that ‘everyone’ sledges. 

17 minutes ago, Ott said:

Sorry to ruin your joke but It’s outside the battery farm that ‘everyone’ sledges. 

I saw this story a few times and it honestly took me a month to realise you weren't planning the clubs income around chickens

7 minutes ago, Peil said:

I saw this story a few times and it honestly took me a month to realise you weren't planning the clubs income around chickens

They were ……just headless ones

Fucking hell. The biggest mistake you villagers made was amalgamating two teams that hate each other and throwing money after money to hope you get a support. That’s like joking the Rovers with the Townies f**k fucking that 🤮🤮

Just now, Stardog_champion said:

Think I’ve found the biggest loser and it’s not the guy in the wheelchair. Get doon🖕

Did a Caley fan shag your Mrs or something? You’ve been slavering so much shite in this thread it’s bordering on obsession 

2 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Fucking hell. The biggest mistake you villagers made was amalgamating two teams that hate each other and throwing money after money to hope you get a support. That’s like joking the Rovers with the Townies f**k fucking that 🤮🤮

I don’t know about that. 

Caley have had success. The won a major competition and got promoted to the top flight and finished 3rd. I’d say the biggest issues were appointing absolutely shite managers and allowing them to sign shite players. 

I have no idea what the situation was but appointing Richie Foran as manager must go down as one of the worst and most bizarre decisions they made. You can then add to that the appointment of Billy Dodds, decision to give him a new contract and then the appointment of Ferguson. 

Clubs throw money at it all the time and will then return to their natural position. Caley haven’t found themselves relegated due to being skint. They’ve found themselves there because they’ve made poor footballing decisions on a regular basis and now because of that their financial issues will be further exposed. 

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Did a Caley fan shag your Mrs or something? You’ve been slavering so much shite in this thread it’s bordering on obsession 

Hopefully when your self hating experiment dies the two separate clubs come back. Fucking disgusting what yer daft wee toon did