"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Tommy Wright "hopeful" of signing Jamie McCart in the next 24-48 hours.

We've moved to a back three, would he be fine as the left CB in that set up? With a left back playing as a wing back.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Did Fon Williams ever come out and catch or even punch away a cross in his multiple seasons with ICT?

He was a bit of a mare for us, would pull off some good saves then chuck one in the net 5 minutes later.

I seem to recall he wasn’t fond of catching the ball and preferring to punch it more often. How’s he doing this season?

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Did Fon Williams ever come out and catch or even punch away a cross in his multiple seasons with ICT?

:lol:

His command of his area was rotten. Could be a decent shot stopper but as mentioned above prone to throwing one in but his regular weakness IMVHO was being poor on claiming crosses / high balls. Far to hesitant and almost scared to deal with them.

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

See Jordan Whites dad is arguing with people on Twitter 

No wonder Jordan White is always getting stick he is the new scapegoat of ICT replacing Liam Polworth. But if I were his dad I would give it a rest no point making a show on twitter. 

He wasn't even that bad yesterday worked really hard but got no quality service. 

No wonder Jordan White is always getting stick he is the new scapegoat of ICT replacing Liam Polworth. But if I were his dad I would give it a rest no point making a show on twitter. 
He wasn't even that bad yesterday worked really hard but got no quality service. 

He’s not very good tbf. No doubting his efforts but he spends half his time giving away silly fouls and for a big guy he was out muscled at times yesterday.

Jordan White is not the new scapegoat of ICT. Polworth was class for us and got a lot of undeserved criticism but White is a bang average footballer who is playing a level above where he should be.

I’m not a great fan of his, he’s only scored 11 league goals since the start of last season.

He’s well over 6 foot and can’t win headers. Gives away stupid fouls like yesterday vs Ayr.

This has been mentioned before on here and I think on the Wyness Shuffle aswell, that we should give Storey a run through the middle as he’s definitely not a winger and is largely ineffective when played there

Bit surprised that Robbo feels the squad he has is good enough. Would like to see another defender and/or a striker come in before the window closes.

Robbo doesn’t seem to be a fan of loans eh?

Especially when he said earlier on this month that we had been looking for replacements if anybody was to leave the club.

8 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Especially when he said earlier on this month that we had been looking for replacements if anybody was to leave the club.

I believe this is what was behind his talk of those going out of the door doing so with a week to spare.

As clear message to all concerned that if there are no arrivals and pear is the shape of the rest of the season, it ain't his fault.