"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Yeah the club should have them and if they want to auction them off/do a raffle then fair enough.

I’d quite like to have one of the final tops but I refuse to give him money for it.

I really don’t think the market will be that big for a flag like that so we shall see it down in price in a few months probably.

If the money was going to club or if it was for charity I'd be inclined to bid especially for the shirts, but I'm not buying it and especially not from him.

Better day out than the final, so many great moments that game.  If i recall, there was probably only  about 2k of us that day.

That Tansey pen infront of about 30k Celtic fans, after all the timewasting and gamesmanship between award and taking it. Seemed like ages but he stayed composed and kept his bottle, real 'we can do this feeling at that moment'.

I still remember watching it back after and Andy Walker's tears at that handball compared to his "It's too harsh" spiel when Gordon was sent off was quite the turn.

41 minutes ago, RiG said:

On the same day that is agreed that VAR will be introduced in Scottish football - delicious!

That's the end of Willie Collum's refereeing.

38 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

And also the anniversary of Jacqueline's brilliant incisive summary of the game. 

I was in Dublin on a stag that weekend, the stag himself was a hibbee and had to beg a bar to show the hibs Falkirk game. 

We were wasting time (back on it..) before heading to the airport for the flight and went to the same bar and he was saying no chance the inverness game would be on.. It was on all but one screen.

Absolute scenes when we scored. Beyond scenes when the final whistle went and we had to rush to get a bus out to the airport and made the flight by a baw hair. 

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I still the think the chances of us going up are pretty slim but if we did go up, how many new players would we be needing?  At least six first team players I'd reckon.

I’d be wanting a new keeper, harsh on Ridgers but still needed imo, right back, centre back x2, left back, left and right wingers and a striker.

I’d say Welsh, if he stays fit. McKay? I think we would start him most weeks but I wouldn’t be comfortable going into a season in the premiership with that.

Not that any of this matters as we will be in the Championship again next season.

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Would keep Devine too - he's been our best defender this season

He has been our best but that doesn’t necessarily mean he has been good. He’s been fine for us this season but for us to progress he either needs to be playing beside a very good/solid centre back or be our third choice.