17 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Cummings has scored 71 goals in 150 appearances 23 subs. That's why teams are interested in him.

He didn't score in his first 17 appearances fwiw.

Yep, he only started scoring against Championship teams.

It's a risky signing for Nottingham Forest and Warburton isn't exactly renowned for signing great strikers for £1m+.

Joe Garner's scoring ratio for Preston North End in the English lower leagues wasn't much worse than Cummings' in Scotland.

28 minutes ago, Darren said:

Yep, he only started scoring against Championship teams.

It's a risky signing for Nottingham Forest and Warburton isn't exactly renowned for signing great strikers for £1m+.

Joe Garner's scoring ratio for Preston North End in the English lower leagues wasn't much worse than Cummings' in Scotland.

He started scoring against Hamilton who became a Prem' side then Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, St Johnstone and obviously Hearts and Sevco who became Prem sides.  He's got a fantastic record in big matches and won the Scottish Cup playing a massive role in it too.  Numerous Semi Finals and a league cup final also.  Much, much more than scoring a few goals against Morten and Alloa. 

But we all know that Sevco will most likely get Hamilton, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Ross County. All probably in that order to give the **** the best possible start to the season.[emoji3]

Bookmarked for future reference [emoji108]

12 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I like your thinking there Dindy, I was just thinking the same. But we all know that Sevco will most likely get Hamilton, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Ross County. All probably in that order to give the **** the best possible start to the season.

This tinfoil-hat wearing post full of conspiracy drivel reminded me to ask, when are the fixtures released? I think it was about this time last year if I remember correctly.

7 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Hope that week we've got Celtic who in turn are playing a meaningless friendly with AC Milan reserves. That way I might just join in the hilarity.

all are welcome at easter road when we play them next season. There isn't many greater sights in life than the whole of Scottish football uniting in a deep, vile hatred of the ****

With Whittaker hopefully now a done deal, we'll have one of the best defences in the league outwith Celtic. At the other end of the spectrum, we without doubt have one of the worst front-lines in the league, with that being said - I cannot wait for Simon Murray & Brian Graham to prove me wrong & score a bucketload of goals next season(one can dream...).

8 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Coulibaly is looking to go back to Killie, if I was Lennon I'd be doing everything I could to bring him to Easter Road.

*copy > go to Dundee thread > paste & edit*

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Coulibaly is looking to go back to Killie, if I was Lennon I'd be doing everything I could to bring him to Easter Road.

Obviously fake news.

That megastar going for £1m is clear evidence that a £1.4m fee for Cummings is due to hype. I suspect you meant to type Real Madrid, not Killie.

Obviously fake news.
That megastar going for £1m is clear evidence that a £1.4m fee for Cummings is due to hype. I suspect you meant to type Real Madrid, not Killie.

e25364cc43a114e32d49439401ce52d8.jpg

As an aside, I see our kit launch will be at 8 tonight. The home one is released on Friday I believe and the away on the 30th of June. Hopefully we get long sleeve versions this year, I went into the shop last year to get the home one but the boy advised me that Nike stopped doing long sleeve tops to encourage people to buy under armour as well. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that or was the boy slavering ?