Couldn't go today but going on the highlights, it looked like everything good came through Boyle. If he could consistently add an end product to his game, he'd be a great option. Hearing good things about Murray as well, hopefully we're looking at having a bit more attacking threat from midfield this season.

Add one or two proper strikers and we're lining up no too bad quitegood.png

15 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Gary Mackay too? 6k at his testimonial.

The crowd at Leveins first testimonial was 2700. He had a second testimonial against Hibs. 8k at that, including about 2 thousand Hibbies.

So one of Hearts favourite players had 2 testimonials, the second after his career was finished by injury. Less jambos went to them combined than Lewis Stevenson got today. Understandable given that Stevenson has won medals I suppose.

I don't know anyone who gives a single f**k about either player. :lol:

15 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He's actually so so fucking bad. It's going to be a season of launching the ball into the corner for him to chase. Get Lennon to f**k, absolute specimen. 

thf.png

15 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

wish they seagulls would f**k off too.

That's what happens when you have a wide open breeze block near the docks, tbf.

40 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I don't know anyone who gives a single f**k about either player. :lol:

thf.png

That's what happens when you have a wide open breeze block near the docks, tbf.

What about Robbie Neilsons with all the cup legends? Surely more fans at that game than yesterday's? 

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Lennon the racist saying we wont be signing any foreign players unless they are very good.

That rules out Teemu Pukki then. 

Edited by Bambino7

15 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Seeing him make a red card worthy foul to spark a rammy in a friendly testimonial is absolute peak Cattermole. Like going to see Messi and seeing him dribble a whole team, the perfect distillation of the player.

I remember watching Soccer Saturday a few years ago and Cattermole got sent off for something stupid.  Alan McInally said he must have Papier Mache for brains, which is probably the best description of Cattermole I have ever heard.  

10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Simon Church? Don't know anything about him tbh.

Simon Church?  The former Reading striker who spent some time on loan at Aberdeen a couple of years ago, or Simon Murray, the guy Hibs just signed?