bois, she is trying to put the blockers on me going to Ibrox. I've already told her if it comes to it she's getting papped off in favour of ibrox. but she's no having any of it. what should i do?

Minter.

1 minute ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

bois, she is trying to put the blockers on me going to Ibrox. I've already told her if it comes to it she's getting papped off in favour of ibrox. but she's no having any of it. what should i do?

Would be raging if my girlfriend even had the nerve to air that thought out loud.

7 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

she's a fucking bam, it's her sisters wedding tbf

Make a compromise and go after the game to the night part, you'll just need to nip in to a toilet and wash the *** blood off yourself and you'll be good to go.

4 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

Make a compromise and go after the game to the night part, you'll just need to nip in to a toilet and wash the *** blood off yourself and you'll be good to go.

she doesn't get on with her so for weeks has been chopping and changing whether to go or not, asked her on Monday if she wants to go or not and she said "no, defo not" "so i'm ok buying tickets for the hibs game then aye?" "aye"

tuesday afternoon: "have you bought those tickets yet as i want to go to the wedding now" 

me: "f**k OFF YOU, IVE ALREADY GOT THEM NOW AND IM GOING"

now she is emotionally blackmailing me. wish she'd f**k off and jump from the forth road bridge, tbqh.

ETA- Its in Inverness so cant go at night

Edited by Dudu Dahan pal

48 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Feed her to Stokesy -

8QBxV1m.jpg

Edited by Mon Dieu

7 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

she doesn't get on with her so for weeks has been chopping and changing whether to go or not, asked her on Monday if she wants to go or not and she said "no, defo not" "so i'm ok buying tickets for the hibs game then aye?" "aye"

tuesday afternoon: "have you bought those tickets yet as i want to go to the wedding now" 

me: "f**k OFF YOU, IVE ALREADY GOT THEM NOW AND IM GOING"

now she is emotionally blackmailing me. wish she'd f**k off and jump from the forth road bridge, tbqh.

ETA- Its in Inverness so cant go at night

Jesus, that's quite the predicament. Try emotionally blackmailing her back, tell her you'll never be able to look at her the same way again if she denies you from seeing Lennon's bois body the **** on their own patch!!

In the end of the day it's her fault for messing you about so I wouldn't feel guilty if I were you.

11 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

Jesus, that's quite the predicament. Try emotionally blackmailing her back, tell her you'll never be able to look at her the same way again if she denies you from seeing Lennon's bois body the **** on their own patch!!

In the end of the day it's her fault for messing you about so I wouldn't feel guilty if I were you.

i've got just over a week to grow a set and tell her to bolt as im going *** bashing. will i do it? probably no

47 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

If you tell her she's getting papped off then surely it doesn't matter whether she's having it or not. Sounds like she's dishing out the telts and you'll soon have a ticket for sale.

images (39).jpg

5 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

i've got just over a week to grow a set and tell her to bolt as im going *** bashing. will i do it? probably no

What's the worst that will happen? She'll be pissed off for a couple of weeks then things will return to normal.

Go on pal get her kicked in the pie, you know you want to!!

the best thing this season (other than us winning more trophies & playing in Europe) is going to be watching Hibs utterly eviscerate the junior Edinburgh wannabe ***s.

I cannot wait. 

Edited by Romeo