1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

The deal with Murray is close to completion apparently. Also getting more than what Hearts got for Walker if it goes through.

hehehehehe

Where is he heading?

Strange one - he's been decent for you.

You would need another replacement I reckon. Cummings on loan?

Can't see the real ginger prince leaving this window. A few more goals and another increase to his already immeasurable sex appeal and he'll be springing the offside trap with a 100% success rate from Coutinho's deadly through balls, all for the measly sum of 1 zillion smackeroonies.

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:23, Boostin' Kev said:

Crubag can't be that deluded surely?

On a side note I see Tadger Paris has gone back to his original sign in for a while to show people how mental he is. :lol:

You boys fair seem to wind these Yams up purely by, er, existing. What a strange bunch they are.

SkSjwqn.gif

See Hibs are the most fouled team in the league. John McGinn is also the most fouled player in the league. 

Teams obviously just resort to booting us in the air, it’s the only way to deal with the pure flames flair fitba we produce.  

Not surprised to hear that actually, some of the refereeing decisions against us this season have inexcusable. There have been a few times that the first thought that has came to my head has been: "right there may actually have been money exchanged here".

Shameful but that's 21st century Scotland I guess.