26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who the f**k have Hibs git next?

Motherwell at home is the pedantic answer (horrible 0-1 defeat written all over it, just when things are going too well).

Molde is the European answer, which I think you were looking for. Tough, but maybe just about winnable. They have just brought back ex Man Utd youngster Magnus Wolff Eikrem (midfielder), but the chat is they're about to sell their star forward Haaland (yes, the son of the guy maimed by Roy Keane) to one of the Red Bull gangs.

1 minute ago, JamesM82 said:

Motherwell at home is the pedantic answer (horrible 0-1 defeat written all over it, just when things are going too well).

Molde is the European answer, which I think you were looking for. Tough, but maybe just about winnable. They have just brought back ex Man Utd youngster Magnus Wolff Eikrem (midfielder), but the chat is they're about to sell their star forward Haaland (yes, the son of the guy maimed by Roy Keane) to one of the Red Bull gangs.

Managed by Ole Gunnar Solskjær too.

_57361579_57361578.jpg

Hibernian – Easter Road, Leith, Edinburgh

Average price: £218,724

As one of the trendiest areas of Edinburgh, it’s no surprise Hibs top the rich list thanks to their prime real estate location in Leith.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3016754/check-out-where-your-favourite-scottish-team-places-in-the-footie-property-league/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

iib5slG.png.51023b881479405949b31f43a235

Edited by Austinho

11 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Brighton in for McGinn? Celtic have fucked it for themselves. He’s played out his skin and is going to earn a better move.

I'll be sad to see him leave of course but if it isn't to Celtic I'll be absolutely  delighted.  The tramps are going to miss out on a great player for and extra million or so. 

12 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Brighton in for McGinn? Celtic have fucked it for themselves. He’s played out his skin and is going to earn a better move.

Celtic fans can't work out if this is just Petrie spreading fake news, or if they've monumentally fucked this.

Either way is good TBH.

Fair fucking play to McGinn. All the usual low bid/snidey press tactics from Celtic could've turned his head but he's been sensational over the two legs and raised his stock even higher. Good on the club too for how they've handled this.

He'd be a massive loss but I can't begrudge him a big move if it comes.