58 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Huh i forgot Gary Caldwell was his assistant until i jumped in our general thread. Genuinely wouldnt be shocked if Maloney is legit a good manager and it was in fact Caldwell destroying everything behind the scenes with a reverse midas touch.

But he does a smashing PowerPoint presentation.

1 hour ago, sairyinthat said:

your shite

What, this shite?

toilet paper animation GIF by Rough Sketchz

Oh, you mean you're shite? Indeed we are. Thanks, I had missed that..............

As someone mentioned on here a while back about good grammar - its the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.

Fud.

5 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Huh i forgot Gary Caldwell was his assistant until i jumped in our general thread. Genuinely wouldnt be shocked if Maloney is legit a good manager and it was in fact Caldwell destroying everything behind the scenes with a reverse midas touch.

Good idea for a song , ....

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

What, this shite?

toilet paper animation GIF by Rough Sketchz

Oh, you mean you're shite? Indeed we are. Thanks, I had missed that..............

As someone mentioned on here a while back about good grammar - its the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.

Fud.

say's the clot who probabl didn't qualify for a school leaving certificate yet you dopey sod's are trying to educate.musing that.

Ron's attitude to punting managers I like.  If you're shite your punted.  No excuse or no fannying about.

"injureez, Boyle sale, needs time, no striker (c**t wouldnt play Doidge anyway) needs a summer window, put a cone out for KDB"

Shaun, and Glakit looking Gary 

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Christ, Gordon hardly comes across as a man to put your faith in. I fail to see a real plan, and that's punctuated by letting it be known he'd be open to selling the club.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61168373

Watch the full interview LL posted above, not the soundbite posted by the fat BBC jambo Mclaughlin.

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

What does anyone think of this press conference? Some worried by his comments, some others aren't. 

I dont give too much of a f**k about these things.

On the plus side, he fronts up that the failures are entirely his responsibility and that most of the club is heading in the right direction..........the one big outlier being the mens first team. He is probably broadly on the money there.

On the negative side, I still dont think he totally gets Scottish football and needs me to guide him 😉

Overall?

Ruthless US based businessman, still has big plans and wont accept mediocrity. 

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Christ, Gordon hardly comes across as a man to put your faith in. I fail to see a real plan, and that's punctuated by letting it be known he'd be open to selling the club.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61168373

”If we don’t get the football right, it really doesn’t matter”

That quote has been used with absolutely no context and only serves to make Gordon look bad. He’s also taken what he said about selling the club and made a mess of that too.

Brian McLauchlin is a fat Jambo w**k.