28 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

There was another one of these recently, cant remember the guys Youtube channel - maybe "The Padded Seat"? 

These guys have got it sussed, eh?

Set up a channel, contact all the clubs and offer to "review" their top hospitality and put it online.

Pay nothing, free entrance to the fitba and all the grub and bevvy you can consume in 2 or 3 hours - fair play like !!

He’s improved massively since the first half of the season. Youan and Boyle (return to full fitness permitting) on the wings is some prospect. Just need to properly replace Nisbet when he goes.

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

He’s improved massively since the first half of the season. Youan and Boyle (return to full fitness permitting) on the wings is some prospect. Just need to properly replace Nisbet when he goes.

We have Doidge coming back. 

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Hibs showing foresight and ambition. 

Have I taken some sort of quantum leap to another dimension? 

I rather suspect the car crash of last summers window has focussed a few minds......

Just now, Leith Green said:

I rather suspect the car crash of last summers window has focussed a few minds......

I hope you are right.

I know it sounds entitled but it really shouldn't be hard for Hibs to be at least decent most of the time. The amount of frauds that have passed through the club in my time supporting (1990 onwards) is laughable. 

Signing of the summer and it's not even the summer yet.

Well played all round especially the player would could have pulled the plug on the arrangement and the Gordons for supplying the cash until we sell Nizzie.