3 hours ago, Aim Here said:

What's the odds on Lee Johnson treating European qualifiers as training friendlies regardless, and trying to sub off the entire team at half time?

I for one cannot wait to lose to Haverfordwest County due to Lee Johnson treating this as a training match. 

14 hours ago, Zing. said:

I know he signed for the **** but the amount of abuse Cummings got when playing for Dundee against us was wild. Key part of the 2016 squad and was getting called all sorts. Ridiculous.

Fuckin' still love Cummings.  Would have him back tomorrow.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-must-loosen-transfer-purse-30158024

'Loosen the purse strings'

Can he read a set of accounts? Loosening the purse strings is all we've done since the takeover and we've suffered losses as a result. 

His overall message of 'show ambition/speculate to accumulate' is fair enough but as we've seen Tam, it don't always work out like that. 

10 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-must-loosen-transfer-purse-30158024

Can he read a set of accounts? Loosening the purse strings is all we've done since the takeover and we've suffered losses as a result. 

His overall message of 'show ambition/speculate to accumulate' is fair enough but as we've seen Tam, it don't always work out like that. 

Only decent thing from that article is that superb picture. #newavatar

8 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Tam McManus constantly comes out with horrendous take after horrendous take, I have no idea why papers keep paying him for his utterly nonsensical opinions.

He cares about the club and talks a load of shite same as all of us on this thread.  Fair play to him getting paid to do so.

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

He cares about the club and talks a load of shite same as all of us on this thread.  Fair play to him getting paid to do so.

Does he really have the affinity to the club though? The guy played for us, yeah but he was mediocre at best and he’s not an Edinburgh lad or a Hibs supporter really.

I could probably write a list of about 40 or 50 ex-Hibs players that I would rather hear from on a regular basis, unfortunately however we need our social media feeds and internet algorithms clogged with his nonsense, if it was up to him Malky Mackay would have just led us to a 10th place finish.

22 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

He's a typical ex Pro with no understanding of how a Balance Sheet reads. As for "loosening the purse strings" obviously the permanent signing of Ellie Youan has escaped him and how that was largely funded by the Gordon family. 

Hibs have spent a lot on the Function Suite areas and also brought in a lot of sponsorship revenue. Commercially the club is in a good place.

On the pitch Hibs are trying to do business early and resign at least 3 of last years loanees (Fish, CJ and Mik) and they will also get money in for Nisbet once the Internationals are over. I'd say we also need to look at adding additional quality at Centre Half and Keeper (we need a keeper who will replace Marshall)  but we won't do that by spending stupid amounts and running up daft levels of debt.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/a-message-from-malcolm-mcpherson

Questions:

'When Ron came to Hibernian FC, he had a dynamic vision for the Club and your Board, is doing its best to implement that plan to keep faith with his vision. The legacy goes on.'

I assume that's the double the turnover and qualify for Europe every year is it?

'The strength, commitment, and passion shown by the Gordon Family - Kit, Ian, Colin, Callie, and Natalie – in these extremely difficult times has been nothing short of remarkable, and that’s motivated everyone at the Club.'

How is it both an extremely difficult time AND a record breaking commercial year? Is he referencing Ron's passing and the club having to re-structure?

'In keeping with Ron’s vision, and in addition to the improvements made at Easter Road, there’s been serious investment into the facilities at the Hibernian Training Centre ensuring the players have a high-performance environment to work in. Over the summer further investments are being made into the pitches at both facilities to ensure we keep improving as a Club.'

Are these the hybrid pitches?

'We have far reaching ambitions for this Club and one thing that’s certain is that this year has proved to everyone how strong the Club can be when everyone comes together.'

Any chance you could tell us what they are, Malky?

Anyone know the answers?

16 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Does he really have the affinity to the club though? The guy played for us, yeah but he was mediocre at best and he’s not an Edinburgh lad or a Hibs supporter really.

I could probably write a list of about 40 or 50 ex-Hibs players that I would rather hear from on a regular basis, unfortunately however we need our social media feeds and internet algorithms clogged with his nonsense, if it was up to him Malky Mackay would have just led us to a 10th place finish.

Yes he was at the club for over 10 years and supports us.   He speaks about us on the media platform he uses also instead of other former players who only want to talk about the weegie rats.  Dont mind Tam at all.  We have been shite for 2 years and hes called it.  We have spent money but on absolute crap until Youan. 

16 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Yes he was at the club for over 10 years and supports us.   He speaks about us on the media platform he uses also instead of other former players who only want to talk about the weegie rats.  Dont mind Tam at all.  We have been shite for 2 years and hes called it.  We have spent money but on absolute crap until Youan. 

2 years ago he was crying about us sacking Jack Ross, a man who has gone on to sensational things since he was sacked.

Would rather we bought 15 Momodou Bojangs than paid his wages working at HibsTV (albeit I’m aware he was punted, thank you Ben Kensell).

Tam has a soft spot for Hibs, but some of his media utterances over the last few years have been ridiculous.

As mentioned above, he was crying about Jack Ross being sacked - while every one of us knew that JR shite masquerading as tactics in 2021 v St Johnstone would lose us the Scottish Cup Final.

Tam can get in the fucking sea.