I was at the semi and remember it being one of the most comfortable games of football I have ever witnessed at Hampden bar the League cup final against Kilmarnock? On saying that it was tome for Ross to go but Johnson has a lot of convincing to do. His subs are still a lottery and rarely make us better than we've been. He talks no end of shite and I can't listen to his warblings. Needs to get off to a flyer next season or he'll be another statistic.

The Nisbet that returned from injury was a completely transformed player. Much better in almost every aspect of his game, pressure penalties aside obviously.

If what is being reported down south is correct (£1m up front) then it’s a great deal for Millwall.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Bring him home

I forgot all about him. What a signing. Looked a complete imposter, set fire to part of his flat/own head (allegedly), got moved into new accommodation that he then likened to a prison cell when we inevitably chucked him at the first chance we got.

30 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'd imagine there will be significant addons there. 

What did you pay for him? About £150k?

Close to that probably. Dunfermline are supposedly on a good sell on percentage because we paid a lower upfront fee.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

That would make sense I thought Nisbet had 2 years though for some reason 

Nisbets also just off the back off a fairly major injury that saw him miss almost a full year.

Williams is a funny one, decent career in the championship and lower level English premier league while also racking up a lot of caps and then bizarrely dropped to league 2, seems to have done well there but that’s below the level of the Scottish Premiership.

Would have been okay if we’d signed him but hopefully it’s a sign that McDermott has his eyes on a few gems that are at a higher level.