On 30/06/2023 at 23:53, Hoose Rice said:

:lol: fucking hello.

You are that big a Hibee you forgot our best player over the second half of the season the proceed to say Im a gunt.

Away and pop back to .net Thomas.  There you go lad. 

Stop the "we" crap also.  Literally no Hibee on this thread or any post ever agrees with you mate. 

It's in no way meant to be a popularity contest either.   We had to listen to your pish backing recruitment last year when we all knew it was shan as f**k.  Now you are trying to claim McGeady was a success while forgetting Fish.

Ciao pal xx

Oh aye - Taiwo was crap too you p***k. 

Deleted. 

Edited by Tommy Tappin

35 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

No denial on the Jambo thing?

Even when we're 2-0 down in a f***ing friendly at Meadowbank, you're sticking the boot in. You also only ever come after me, I never come after you. I only retaliate. Need a prescription from the GP to deal with that black cloud you've got?

You don't 'support'. You're not a supporter. You stick the boot in. Those that stick the boot in to Hibernian FC are toxic c***ts. Otherwise, they're Jambos.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on the toxic thing and went with the lesser accusation.

So which are you, Jambo or a Toxic C**t? 

Wow, what a c**t.

2 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Even when we're 2-0 down in a f***ing friendly at Meadowbank, you're sticking the boot in. You also only ever come after me, I never come after you. I only retaliate. Need a prescription from the GP to deal with that black cloud you've got?

You don't 'support'. You're not a supporter. You stick the boot in. Those that stick the boot in to Hibernian FC are toxic c***ts. Otherwise, they're Jambos.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on the toxic thing and went with the lesser accusation.

Do you know how fucking stupid you sound Tommy?

Anyway Tait away to Hamilton on loan. 

2 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

So no supporter is allowed to criticise their team in anyway shape or form or they're not a real supporter, some take that 😂

On 30/06/2023 at 16:05, Chefki Kuqi said:

I think a fair load of what we signed last Summer was pish but a couple of gems in there. I'm a big Myko fan but I'll agree that he's been injured too much to count him as an outright success, that said when he was playing he was in my view even better than Nisbet. Miller looked very good at the end of the season too, but again the injury throughout not very good. Rocky seemed to be doing alright, then injured. Definitely a pattern here, but Fish and Youann at-least weren't injured and were generally good to excellent when played.

Again I think last Summer's recruitment bares some positive reflection, it looked god awful at the time but I don't really get why people can't re-evaluate. 

I think that's absolutely fair enough, and recruitment will always be a mixed bag. I think posters are more just fed up of someone acting the sage restrained figure and handing out (increasingly deranged) digs while claiming that guys who barely contributed to the team are somehow successful transfers. 

For the record I would say unequivocal successes last year were Youann, Fish and Egan-Riley. Myko, Miller, Boyle Bushiri I think we can all say we got good players there but all were here from the summer and managed fewer than 50% of our games so I don't think anyone can consider that a success, especially in the case of loans who as yet haven't returned. Jeggo and McGeady were, for different reasons, no better than decent signings. That's not too bad for a season all things considered 

6 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

.net for this pish.

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

So no supporter is allowed to criticise their team in anyway shape or form or they're not a real supporter, some take that 😂

Everyone might as well pack in supporting their team. 

Attention my green brothers…

Any recommendations for some decentish (but different if possible) food in your fine city? Also, best boozers for a good pint. ideally reasonably priced! 

I’m up Friday night with a lady pal.  

Thank you.  

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Attention my green brothers…

Any recommendations for some decentish (but different if possible) food in your fine city? Also, best boozers for a good pint. ideally reasonably priced! 

I’m up Friday night with a lady pal.  

Thank you.  

Where about are you headed? i.e. Leith, West End, etc etc

Loads of recommendations, but probably tying it down geographically best first.