Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

I'm not looking for an argument but statistics can f**k off. 

From what I see our centre-backs consistently stink. Last week was a prime example, good centre-backs just wrestle Shankland to ground and take the yellow/red card.

Fish, Rocky, Hanlon and Harbottle are the worst collection of centre-backs in the division for me. I challenge anybody to come up with a worse combo of jabronis. 

Then try the CH of the teams with fewer clean sheets, saves and tackles than us. We're joint 5th in the league. 

Say what you like about our defense, they may give away a soft goal or two every fucking week, but they're not the worse in the division.

I want that entire defence released before the end of the window. Nothing against Stevenson and Hanlon but it's 2024 and we're still playing them both (I know there's no one else available).  

7 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Block 7 making more statements than Rangers at the minute.

The club are being c***s to them, fair play for taking a stance.

Sure the FF upper crew and the West Stand prawn sannies bunch will back the club as always though, bunch of miserable b*****ds. 

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I want that entire defence released before the end of the window. Nothing against Stevenson and Hanlon but it's 2024 and we're still playing them both (I know there's no one else available).  

I thought Montgomery had you trying to play good stuff when you beat us but the big issue was Marshall trying to play out and Newell was the playmaker with Levitt right there.

If I was him I'd keep you solid for a couple of windows until he can get the guys in that can play how we wants to play.

7 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

6 wins in 19 matches for Magic Monty, tying now with Maloney's record.

What an improvement he's made.   

Can’t help but agree.

Obviously we won’t sack him after 19 games (albeit Maloney was sacked for the same record) but he’s looking like yet another diddy.

I wanted Johnson gone by the end but not a single person can argue that his style of football wasn’t miles superior to this.

Yet another failed appointment by Kensell it would appear, never mind lads we will finish 8th but he’ll go for a beer with a few supporters (paid for by his £325k per annum salary) and folk will tweet #BenKensellHibsSupportersClub again soon.

7 hours ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Then try the CH of the teams with fewer clean sheets, saves and tackles than us. We're joint 5th in the league. 

I mean, as a Dundee fan, I certainly wouldn't want the likes of Bushiri or an about to be 34 year old Paul Hanlon in our current side and we've got players that are on loan from Motherwell plying their trade as a starting CH for us right now.

They might not be the worst collection of CH's in the league, but pound for pound they are. Chronic mismanagement from Lee Johnson that a club the size of Hibs are having to play Rocky fucking Bushiri as one of your main CHs.

Lee Johnson was given three transfer windows ffs. He was heavily backed in both summer windows and was allowed to change the squad in the January too despite having a horrific record and being off the back of two derby pumpings.

The goals we are conceding are soft as shite. Three consecutive headers Motherwell won in the box yesterday for their second goal. Hearts goal any competent centre half doesn’t let Shankland win that first ball. St Johnstone Levitt just passes them the ball under little pressure.

We’ve scored twice in seven games this season and not ended up winning. That’s ridiculous and clearly shows where our issues lie.

16 hours ago, Empty It said:

Wee Tommy wanting the manager punted after 3 months in charge with someone else's squad, Jesus wept 😂

Every Hibs manager is punted with someone else's squad given that at Hibs, the manager doesn't make the signings, he coaches the team he's given by the DoF. 

Jesus isn't the only one weeping at the impact of Magic Monty. 

I know its been mentioned today already, and I can (kinda) understand why the Block 7 guys got their knickers in a twist this week, however......................

I really cba with all these wee radges (of whatever team) any more.

On the plus side, they do try and generate some atmosphere, but the minus side is growing weekly - their behaviour in pushing people out of the area "they want" at away games, their pathetic faux hard man act (I saw some of the Well fannies pushing and shoving old guys out the way at the bus stop on London Road the other night) and these fucking drums get on my tits.

Maybe I am getting old, and I am all for a standing section in the FF lower, but these fannies need to get wi the programme or f**k off.

Judy Sheindlin GIF by Judge Judy

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I know its been mentioned today already, and I can (kinda) understand why the Block 7 guys got their knickers in a twist this week, however......................

On the plus side, they do try and generate some atmosphere, but the minus side is growing weekly - their behaviour in pushing people out of the area "they want" at away games, their pathetic faux hard man act (I saw some of the Well fannies pushing and shoving old guys out the way at the bus stop on London Road the other night) and these fucking drums get on my tits.

Maybe I am getting old, and I am all for a standing section in the FF lower, but these fannies need to get wi the programme or f**k off.

Agree 100%

#fanniesforlife

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Found similar yesterday, the kids jumping to front of the bus queue to Edinburgh. They were made to wait. Get the pram on first!

Thought Hibs defence seemed reasonably competent defending our crosses recently but then you look at the goal yday. I also think we should’ve got something out of that game but Boyle isn’t the man you want the ball to break to in the box. Shirley when he’s back all will be right in the world?

22 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

All these "ultra" groups are entitled wee fannies. 

16 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Yeah I feel that decently SPL defenders they have been, Hanlon and Stevenson hanging on as squad players is a damning indictment of Hibs' transfer policy 

16 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

The club are being c***s to them, fair play for taking a stance.

Sure the FF upper crew and the West Stand prawn sannies bunch will back the club as always though, bunch of miserable b*****ds. 

Yeah the statements are a big sad-sack, but it does sound like the club have been arseholes about this.

14 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I am mixed about the various Ultras groups. I think generally there positive, and no doubt they all veer inadvertantly into Cringe, but that's the nature of being enthusiastic. I do get the vibe that they are a bit "cliquey" though? Also the paramilitary garb.... 😭😂

19 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

According to some you are a miserable auld b*****d if you don't like coked up wee fannies acting like coked up wee fannies.

Ah yes. The staggering use of coke at matches is quite something.

In unrelated news - Ultras always seem way more animated after half time.....

22 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

Ah yes. The staggering use of coke at matches is quite something.

In unrelated news - Ultras always seem way more animated after half time.....

A Hearts pal texted me at the Tynecastle derby game saying he'd seen the young team "queuing up at the bogs before emerging animated as f**k as HT". 

Must have been some dump.